Bad dietary food. Healthy and tasty: fast diet meals – step by step recipes with photos
Recipes of dietary dishes for weight loss that can be prepared at home by any hostess! Diet recipes for weight loss – it’s simple and tasty!
Low-calorie meals – the best way to lose weight without compromising health. In contrast to the rapid methods aimed at rapid weight loss, the weight slowly but steadily leaves. At the same time, the body does not suffer from nutrient deficiency and the person feels well. Most recipes exclude salt and sugar, but seasonings compensate the taste. The following recipes allow you to make sure that you can get gastronomic pleasure from diet food.
The principles of healthy eating force to adhere to certain technologies of cooking. Frying food is not allowed.
In the priority dishes baked in the oven, cooked in a slow cooker, useful smoothies, fresh salads, hot and cold soups without heat treatment.
Light soups burn fat well. Seasonings not only give them taste, but also enhance metabolism.
Vegetarian pumpkin soup
Finely chopped orange cubes, peeled, are thrown into boiling water. Cook about 10 minutes, grind blender. Fans of hot flavors add small black pepper, half a cup of low-fat cream. Instead of pepper, many throw cinnamon and a spoonful of cheese.
In a liter of cold water put unpeeled large onion, 200 g of broccoli, carrots, celery root, bay leaf. From the finished broth, the head is removed, the mass is crushed to a homogeneous state, sprinkled with herbs. Garlic and a few peas are added to the flavor. For taste – a spoonful of vegetable oil.
In the heat it is better to cook a cold Spanish soup. Ingredients:
- 4 tomatoes;
- 2 cucumbers;
- 1 Bulgarian pepper;
- sparkling water;
- spoonful of lemon juice;
Pepper is placed in the oven or kept until blackened over an open flame, then remove the top film. The fleshy part is cut, put into the bowl of the blender, where tomatoes and cucumbers are located without the skin. Pour 2 glasses of water, throw garlic and press the button of the device. Greens, lemon juice, butter, pepper, oregano are put in the whipped mass. Served with rye crackers.
Turkish Okroshka – delicious soup in 3 minutes
2 cucumbers rubbed on a coarse grater, combined with dill, a sprig of mint or fresh basil, garlic, mixed with 2 cups of yogurt or yogurt. The result is a mass similar in consistency to a smoothie.
Veal, poultry breast, rabbit, lean beef are boiled with spices or baked with vegetables.
100 g chicken breast about 100 kcal. The dish requires 500 g. In the recipe:
- onions, carrots, peppers – 1 piece each;
- cheese – 50 g;
- a glass of yogurt;
- vegetable oil – 2 spoons;
At the bottom of the bowl of the multicooker lay out sliced vegetables sprinkled with spices for chicken. Layer the fillet pieces on top. Pour mixture of fermented milk product with beaten egg, evenly scatter cheese. Select the program “Baking” for 30 minutes. If the dish is cooked in the oven, bake at 180 ° C until the crust appears.
Calorie content depends on the type of fish. The energy value of food varies from 110-150 kcal. The bottom of the pan is thickly covered with onion rings, poured a spoonful of butter and turn on the fire. Mugs of tomatoes are laid out on top, the dishes are covered with a lid, the contents are roasted for 5 minutes. Then lay out the fish, which stood in the marinade of oil, lemon juice, spices 60-30 minutes. Stew 10-15 minutes. Served with vegetable salad.
Mackerel in foil
In the protein dish 130 kcal. Products: 1 fish, 2 liters. yogurt, orange, spices. So that the juicy fish does not become dry and tasteless, it is soaked with sauce and wrapped in double foil. First, trim the middle, make deep cuts on the sides every 5 cm.
Peel off the small orange and squeeze the juice. Prepare a dressing: mix yogurt with squeezed garlic, peel of citrus, pepper, juice. Then richly smeared with sauce, sealed in foil, sent to the oven for 20 minutes. Served with watercress, Chinese cabbage, spicy carrot.
Calories – 350 kcal in 2 servings. 250 meat put in cold water, after boiling remove the foam. Cook for 1 hour with parsley root, carrot. 10 minutes before readiness add lavrushka, garlic, seasonings. Eat hot and cold with vegetables or celery platter.
Recipe Caloric content – 130 kcal / 100 g
- 200 celery root;
- large onion;
- 2 l each vegetable oil, lemon juice.
Peeled roots and onions are cut, laid in layers in a dish. Add oil, pour boiling water with lemon so that the liquid covers the vegetables. Stew until the water evaporates.
100 g – 115 kcal .
- flour – 50 g
- milk – 300 ml;
- cheese – 150 g;
- eggs – 2 pieces;
- white pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
In a pan melt a spoonful of butter, mixed with flour. After 2 minutes, pour in the milk. Mass is kept on fire until thick. While the sauce is cooling, zucchini strips are cut.
In the cooled milk-flour mixture add eggs, seasoning, half the norm of cheese. At the bottom of the overlap stack 6 vegetable plates, pour a spoonful of sauce. Squash is laid in layers until cutting is finished. Top with cheese, put in the oven for 40 minutes.
To prepare a low-calorie dish (90 kcal) you will need:
- 1 zucchini, pepper, eggplant;
- 4 medium tomatoes;
- onion and garlic;
- pair of spoons of sunflower oil.
Vegetables cut into circles, alternately stacking in frypot. Onions with pepper are allowed in the pan, at the end add 1 chopped tomato. Massa close the vegetables, pour half a glass of water, put in the oven for an hour.
What to cook for tea
Cottage cheese casserole perfectly satisfies hunger and reproaches metabolism. Calories – 95 kcal / 100g.
- curd 1% – 200 g;
- a spoonful of bran and yogurt;
- 1 egg and an apple each;
- on a pinch of vanilla or cinnamon.
In the mashed mass add the rest of the ingredients, knead, fill the form, bake for an average heat of 45 minutes.
Dessert contains only 95 kcal. Take:
- 15 g agar-agar or gelatin;
- 2 full spoons of cocoa and honey;
- 400 g rustic cottage cheese;
- 100 ml low-fat milk.
The gelling agent is filled with water and left to swell. Then the container is moved to a fire, milk is poured in, heated to complete dissolution, and cooled. Mixer whisk cottage cheese, a thin stream of portions pour in gelatin. In the process they put cocoa, honey, vanillin. The liquid mass is poured into a split form, cleaned in the refrigerator. After hardening, decorate with fresh berries.
Fat burning cocktail recipes
From 6 recipes choose any. The ingredients are taken with the expectation of a glass of liquid.
- Kefir + half a spoon of cinnamon and ginger, a pinch of hot peppers.
- Kiwi + 2 slices of lemon, mint.
- Mint leaves + 7 parsley branches.
- Apple + ¼ lemon + zucchini 50 g + 2 cm ginger root + cucumber + celery stalk.
- Yogurt + ½ grapefruit + 4 large slices of pineapple + 30 g raw pumpkin seeds.
- Apple cider vinegar + honey spoon, cinnamon stick.
Technology of preparation: the ingredients are thrown into a glass of a blender, whipped. On smoothies spend fasting days, use cocktails instead of snacking. Cellulose and fluid fill the stomach and create a feeling of satiety.
Overweight is a common and big problem of our modern society. Only in order to get rid of this excess weight you should not absolutely refuse to eat or absolutely not appetizing, wholesome foods. After all, you can lose weight tasty and with pleasure. To do this, you just need to view simple recipes for dietary main dishes, recipes for dietary hot dishes that are collected for you in this subcategory.
Diet kitchen – a friend losing weight
Dietary meals for weight loss – this is the best option to lose those extra pounds, while eating tasty and beneficial to the body. Such nutrition provides the body with substances necessary for proper functioning. The psyche will not be undermined, health will be preserved, and the reduction of body fat will please. Kilograms will slowly but reliably melt.
Wrong thoughts about diet
In the view of many people, diet food is absolutely tasteless food that has to be swallowed with great torment. This is a totally wrong idea. Dietary food suggests a menu consisting of dishes with limited calories. Such food is not only healthy and tasty, but also delivers true gastronomic pleasure.
Ways of cooking diet meals
Dietary food somewhat limits the way of cooking. Absolutely unacceptable options involving roasting, including, in deep fat. But modern household appliances for the kitchen allows you to cook delicious dishes in other ways.
Very tasty and, moreover, with minimal costs you can cook diet meals in a slow cooker. Products are mainly steamed, stewed. You can also diversify the menu with a variety of salads from fresh vegetables and fruits. With the right approach, delicious dietary meals will make your table festive!
Effective and tasty way to get rid of extra pounds. Simple salad recipe for those who want to lose weight!
- Beets – 200 Gy
- Carrot – 300 Gy
- Cabbage – 300 Gy
- Greens – – To taste
- Lemon juice – – To taste
- Olive oil – – To taste
Description of preparation:
1. Rub carrots and beets on a medium grater, chop cabbage and greens.
2. Mix vegetables, fill with lemon juice and a small amount of water.
3. Leave the salad in the fridge for 30 minutes, then season with olive oil and eat. Do not salt!
Salad for weight loss is ready. Enjoy your meal!
Magic salad as if with a broom cleans your intestines from slags! Hence the name. Delicious and healthy. Replace the dinner with the “Whisk” salad for 7-10 days, and you will noticeably lose weight.
- Cabbage – 100 Grams
- Carrots – 1 Piece
- Apple – 1 Piece
- Beets – 100 Grams
- Sea Kale – 100 Grams
- Prunes – 50 Grams
- Lemon juice – To taste
- Vegetable oil – To taste
Description of preparation:
Crush all the ingredients as you like. Mix in a large salad bowl and season with lemon juice and vegetable oil.
When you refill, be sure to stir it often. Ingredients a lot, the salad will turn out to be voluminous, but it is necessary that each piece is soaked with lemon juice and vegetable oil. Since these two products help the digestion and digestion of the product into useful trace elements. Enjoy your meal.
This is an incredibly simple recipe for a weight loss ginger salad that is cooked in just a few minutes. The main highlight of the dish is the dressing. If you did not have any of the ingredients mentioned, it doesn’t matter, you can always replace what you have on hand.
- Carrots – 2 Pieces
- Radish – 100 Grams
- Ginger Root – 1 teaspoon
- Parsley – To taste
- Rice Vinegar – 1 Teaspoon
- Ground Garlic – 1 Pinch
- Olive oil – 2 Art. spoons
- Maple syrup – 1 teaspoon (optional)
Description of preparation:
1. First of all, wash well and clean the carrots.
2. Grind all the ingredients of the salad need the same, but how – you decide. You can grate, cut into sticks or circles, for example.
3. Then wash and chop the radish.
4. Peel and chop the ginger root. That it contributes to intensive weight loss.
5. Wash and dry some greens. In this case, it is parsley, but you can take another. Chop the greens, add to the salad.
6. It remains the case for small: a salad of ginger for weight loss at home you need to fill. To do this in a small container, combine olive oil, rice vinegar, maple syrup. Add ground garlic, if desired, ground pepper and a pinch of salt (during diets, it is better to limit its use). Stir the dressing properly.
7. Pour into the salad, mix. Everything, the dish is ready to eat.
Fast diet salad
Today we have for dinner a quick dietary salad from a mixture of lettuce leaves and mozzarella cheese. In mozzarella a lot of protein – 25 grams per 100 grams. Exactly what is needed. Unfortunately, like all cheeses, it is quite high in calories, usually 280-300 kcal per 100 grams, depending on the fat content of the milk from which it was made. See calorie on the package, the smaller the better. We will take a small piece so that the dinner would be really easy.
- Salad mix “Arugula and Radicchio” – 1 pack of 100-125 gr.
- Mozzarella Cheese – 50 gr.
- Sauce / salad dressing:
- 1 tbsp. spoons of olive oil
- half a century lemon juice spoon,
- 1 teaspoon French mustard with crushed beans (sold in stores)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar.
Description of preparation:
- Rinse lettuce leaves with cold water and dry with a paper towel. If the mix is sealed, you can skip this step.
- Break the large leaves of the radicchio into small pieces and, together with the figured leaves of arugula, spread it out on a portion plate.
- Delicate Mozzarella cheese cut and scatter on top.
- Mix mustard, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Pour salad dressing with tender cheese over dressing.
Immediately serve to the table! Salad you can afford at any time of the day. If you did everything correctly, this dish will contain no more than 250 kcal.
Salad with beef and bell pepper
- beef meat – 200 g,
- fresh tomato fruits – 1 – 2 pcs.,
- fresh fruits of green salad pepper – 1 pc.,
- head of purple lettuce 1 pc.,
- fresh favorite greens
- sea salt,
- ground pepper,
- olive oil – 3 tbsp. l.,
- mustard – 0, 5 tbsp. l.,
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp. l
Description of preparation:
- Beef thoroughly washed, cook until done in salted water.
- Cool the meat and cut into thin strips.
- Peel the onion and finely cut it with half rings.
- Ripe tomatoes cut into slices.
- Wash the sweet pepper, cut it in half and remove the stem and seeds. Once again, wash the pepper and cut it into thin strips.
- To do this, in a bowl mix olive oil, mustard and lemon juice,
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- All the ingredients are mixed and refilled.
Salad with beef and peppers immediately served to the table. Enjoy your meal!
Red Bean Salad with Olives
A rich and bright salad will not leave indifferent the adherents of a healthy diet!
Description of preparation:
- Cut tomatoes and cucumber into quarters.
- Drain the beans with the beans, cut the onion into half rings, add the olives.
- Season with lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy your meal!
Recipes first dishes
Lentil soup with spinach
Everyone knows about the benefits of lentils, but freshly cooked lentil soup with spinach will quench your appetite and saturate your stomach, you will not have time to look back. The successful combination of lentils and spinach gives the soup a rich characteristic flavor.
- spinach-120 gr .;
- bunch of dill;
- celery root-200 gr .;
- green lentils-8 tbsp.
- onions -1 pc .;
- sour cream-170 gr .;
- hops-suneli-10 gr .;
- carrot-1 pc .;
- whey milk-180 ml;
- salt, sugar;
- sunflower oil;
Description of preparation:
- Wash lentils. Putting the pan (2 l) on the fire and boiling water, throw in the lentils, reduce the fire and boil to the semi-finished state (not more than fifteen minutes).
- Clean the carrots and cut them into small straws, or grate three.
- Cut the celery root.
- Shred dill with parsley and spinach.
- Onion cut into half rings.
- Heat the griddle thoroughly. We spread carrots, onions and celery on a hot frying pan, adding to them hops – suneli, and fry until light golden.
- Vegetables are thrown into the pan to lentils.
- Infusing whey and sour cream, reduce the heat to the maximum and cook for no more than ten minutes
- Add the salt, add some sugar to remove the whey sourness, add chopped herbs and stir the soup.
- Let it brew under a covered lid, and spill into plates, season with sour cream and crackers or garlic bread.
Chinese broccoli soup with fishballs
Chinese cuisine is famous for preparing everything very quickly. This light Chinese soup with fish meatballs (from mackerel) and broccoli cabbage, which you need to cook no more than half an hour, is no exception.
- Broccoli – 250 g;
- fresh-frozen mackerel – 300 g;
- bouillon cubes – 2 pcs .;
- leek – 30 g;
- chili pepper – 1 pc .;
- chicken egg – 1 pc .;
- sea salt, spices to taste.
Description of preparation:
- So let’s start with the meatballs. Separate the mackerel fillets from the bones, remove the skin, chop the fish very finely or chop the minced meat in a blender, season with finely chopped onion, leek and red pepper, add a teaspoon of sea salt.
- With wet hands we form small meatballs from minced fish. Chinese cuisine is famous for its beautiful cutting and small, but very beautiful culinary products. Meatballs need to blind no more walnuts, cook them for a couple of about 3 minutes.
- We disassemble broccoli florets, cook for a couple of 5 minutes, make sure that the cabbage becomes soft, but retains its green color.
- Add a liter of boiling water to the pan, add two cubes of chicken broth (you can substitute regular chicken broth, if you have it), add broccoli to the broth.
- Put ready-made fishballs in the soup and finely chopped green leek leaves. Put the pot on the stove, bring the soup to a boil, immediately remove from heat.
- Serving Chinese broccoli soup with meatballs hot.
With celery soup
Soup contributes to the normalization of metabolism, and as a result, soup calories quickly burned, and the body is cleansed. Therefore, if you do not like diets, and want to lose weight, cook dietary celery soup!
- celery – 250 grams,
- carrots – 150 grams,
- tomatoes – 150 grams,
- onions – 1 pc.,
- cabbage – 250 grams,
- bay leaf – 2 pcs.,
- peppercorns – 4-6 pcs.,
- salt – to taste (if possible it is better not to put it at all).
Description of preparation:
- Peel the celery and cut into small cubes.
- Onions clean, wash and chop finely.
- Peel and slice carrots.
- Wash cabbage and shred.
- Tomatoes wash and cut into cubes.
- Put all the vegetables in the pot.
- Fill with water, put bay leaf, peppercorns, salt and boil for 20-30 minutes until cooked.
Baked pumpkin cream soup with garlic
Cream soup made of baked pumpkin with garlic is so fragrant and tasty that it rarely takes a single serving. The secret of this pumpkin cream soup is in special preparation of ingredients and a successful combination of spices. Ready cream – pumpkin soup will be very rich in taste, which the spices will help strengthen and shredded ginger.
- pumpkin – 400 gr;
- garlic – 3-5 cloves;
- carrots – 1 small;
- onions – 2 pcs;
- sweet paprika, ground black pepper – 0.5 tsp;
- vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. l;
- sugar – 2 pinches;
- ginger (grated root) – 1-1.5 tsp;
- salt – to taste;
- water or broth (chicken, vegetable) – 1 liter;
- cream or sour cream, greens – for serving soup.
Description of preparation:
- We disassemble the head of garlic, do not clean from the husk. Pumpkin free from the middle of the soft seeds, cut a thin layer of the crust. Pulp cut into small cubes or plates. Fold in a baking dish or place on a baking sheet (it needs to be oiled). Put in a hot oven, where we bake the pumpkin and garlic for about 20 minutes (until the pumpkin is soft).
- At the same time we start preparing vegetables for the soup. Cut the onions into four parts, chop into thin strips. Cut into small carrot pieces.
- Pour oil into a pan with a thick bottom, heat well. We throw onions, fry them slightly until transparent, add two pinches of sugar so that the onions have a caramel flavor.
- Add carrots, stirring, fry vegetables without changing color to softness.
- Carrots with onions leave to stew over a quiet fire, back to the pumpkin. We take out the form from the oven, check the vegetables for readiness. We do not pour out the juice released from the pumpkin; it also goes into the soup. Give the garlic a little cool.
- Add spices to the carrots with onions, mix and heat to enhance the flavor.
- We spread baked pumpkin to vegetables. Garlic free from husk, also add to vegetables.
- Pour in water or broth, covering the vegetables. Salt to taste. On a small fire, leave the soup to gain temperature. As soon as it starts to boil, turn the fire to the quietest. Cook the soup for 10 minutes until the vegetables are ready.
- At the very end of the preparation, we rub the peeled ginger root into the future cream soup. This is if no one objects to the presence of ginger in the soup. If it is not to someone’s taste, then it is better to rub the ginger and add individually to the plates when serving the soup.
- Soup is filtered through a colander. Grind vegetables with a blender, if necessary (if the vegetable puree is very thick) diluted with broth. The contents of the blender are poured into a saucepan with vegetable broth, stir. Try on the salt, adjust the taste, if necessary.
- You can immediately add cream to the soup and warm (do not boil!) Or put cream or sour cream in plates before serving. Sprinkle pumpkin cream soup with herbs, a pinch of spices and serve with croutons or crackers. Enjoy your meal!
Recipes for hot meat dishes:
Delicious minced meat patties with buckwheat
If you do not know what to cook from yesterday’s porridge, which obviously no one will eat, cook burgers with buckwheat and minced meat. Very tasty, economical and non-nutritious dish.
- boiled buckwheat – 1 tbsp .;
- minced chicken or meat (beef, pork or combined) – 400 g
- fresh or dried dill – 1 bunch
- selective chicken egg – 1 pc .;
- salt and pepper to taste
- crushed crackers – for breading
- some vegetable oil to grease the pan.
Description of preparation:
- Buckwheat should be brought to readiness. If you have ready buckwheat, then automatically skip this step. Wash the buckwheat thoroughly and reassemble Put it in a saucepan, cover with clean water. Bring to a boil and cook over low heat until cooked for about half an hour or a little less. You also need to make minced meat if you have meat. Twist it in a meat grinder. It will be tasty and juicy, if you take in equal parts pork and beef. But also from minced chicken it will turn out also appetizing and not dry. Then thoroughly wash and chop the herbs. I used dill and scallions. But other types of greens can be used.
- Mix all prepared ingredients. Beat in 1 large chicken egg or two small ones. Season with salt, pepper and garlic. If not dried, you can use fresh, finely chop it with a knife or skip through a special press.
- Stir minced meat for chops with buckwheat. It should be homogeneous. Stir until it is more dense, and will not disintegrate when shaping cutlets.
- Form small balls and flatten them. But you can make the traditional elongated shape of meatballs. Roll them in breadcrumbs. Instead, you can use wheat flour or chopped oatmeal.
- Cover baking sheet or baking sheet with parchment. Lubricate it with a small amount of vegetable oil. Put the patties with buckwheat. Heat oven to 180 degrees. Cook the chops in the oven for about half an hour (maybe a little longer).
- In order not to burn, you can cover with foil, and 7 minutes before the end of cooking to remove. Then a ruddy crust will appear.
Pork chops in the oven
I suggest you today to give up fried meat and cook pork chops in the oven. The recipe with a photo will help you avoid difficulties in cooking. Although they are preparing very simply, and even a beginner can handle it.
- pork loin or tenderloin – 500 g;
- Wine, apple or balsamic vinegar – 5-6 tbsp. l .;
- ketchup or tomato sauce – 2 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil – 3-4 tbsp. l .;
- granulated sugar – 1 tsp;
- chicken egg of the selected category – 1 pc .;
- milk – 100-150 ml of salt – to taste;
- black ground pepper – pinch
- dried garlic – to taste
- crushed crackers (corn flour) – for breading.
Description of preparation:
- For cooking chops for this recipe you need meat from the back of the carcass, that is, brisket or tenderloin, with a little fat. From the other part chops will turn out to be harsh. Cut the pork into portions.
- Carefully beat off each piece of pork with a kitchen mallet. In order not to break the chops, you can do this through food wrap.
- Cook the marinade. Mix vinegar, ketchup or flavored tomato sauce, sugar and vegetable oil. Other spices and salt are not yet needed.
- Stir. I had dark balsamic vinegar, so the marinade turned out pretty dark. But it didn’t affect the excellent taste of the chops.
- Put the meat in a container or bowl. Pour the marinade and evenly distribute it over the chops. Cover the container with a lid or tighten the film. Leave to marinate at room temperature for 60 minutes. And then rearrange in the refrigerator for a few more hours, or immediately proceed to the breading and roasting.
- Beat the egg into the slightly warmed milk. Add salt and seasonings.
- Stir until smooth.
- Bread crumbs or corn flour on a flat plate. Dip each chop into the milk-egg mixture and roll in the breading.
- Cover a baking tray or large baking dish with baking parchment. Lubricate with a thin layer of vegetable oil. Put the breaded chops in a single layer. Bake in preheated oven until cooked. First, bake at a temperature of 220-200 degrees, after 10 minutes, reduce the heat to 180 and cook for about 10-15 minutes more.
- Readiness check on the thickest piece of meat. If, when cutting, a clear juice is released, the pork chops are ready in the oven. They can be served.
Meatballs with tomato sauce in a slow cooker
The dish is absolutely uncomplicated, but it turns out home-style tasty. The fact that your family will ask for supplements, I have no doubt.
- onions – 1 large onion;
- carrots – 1 pc. medium size;
- tomato paste (concentrated) – 40 g;
- salt – to taste;
- ground black pepper – to taste;
- ground coriander – pinch;
- filtered water – 1 cup.
Description of preparation:
- First you need to boil rice. Rinse it thoroughly under cold running water and boil until tender. Or almost to readiness. The main thing is that rice does not make porridge. Since the multicooker will be involved in the preparation of dishes, you can boil rice in it. Especially, if you have a pre-installed program for cooking rice. Finished rice is a little cool before adding to other ingredients.
- It will take a lot of onion to last both the sauce and the meatballs themselves. Therefore, take either one large onion, or a couple of small ones. Finely chop the onion and immediately divide it in half so as not to forget.
- Wash, dry and chop a small bunch of fresh dill. Greens will make the meatballs taste more original.
- One or a couple (depending on how much you like this savory spice), peel the garlic cloves and chop finely. Or you can skip through a special crush.
- Mix rice, minced meat, chopped herbs, garlic, ground black pepper, salt, eggs. Knead the stuffing well, repel so that the meatballs do not fall apart during cooking in the slow cooker.
- Mince meatballs. I make them in the form of small balls.
- Roll them in a small amount of flour. Grease a bowl of multiwiches with vegetable oil. Set the Fry mode to 5 minutes. Fry the meatballs on the one hand for 2.5 minutes and the same on the other.
- In parallel with the roasting, you can do the preparation of the sauce. Cut the carrot into fine straws or grate on a coarse grater. There is no particular difference.
- Mix it with deferred chopped onion. Add tomato paste, salt, ground coriander and pepper. If the paste is too sour, balance its taste with a small pinch of sugar.
- Dilute future sauce with water. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the roasted meatballs with the sauce. Close the instrument cover. Select the mode “Quenching”. Cook the meatballs in a slow cooker with gravy on this program for 20 minutes.
- When the signal sounds and you open the lid, you will have tender, tasty and hearty meatballs with thick tomato sauce.
Chicken zrazy with mushrooms in the oven
The easiest way to cook chicken zrazy with mushrooms is in the oven, so as not to use the extra fats that are undesirable on the diet. You can supplement delicious appetizers with vegetable salad and not worry about excess calories.
- 1 large chicken fillet;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper mixture;
- 200 g of champignons;
- 1 tsp olive oil;
- 1 onion;
- 30 g of hard cheese of low-percentage fat.
Description of preparation:
- Mushrooms washed and cut into plates.
- Peeled peeled onion cut into large cubes.
- At 0.5 tsp. Olive oil fry onions on high heat until golden brown, stirring constantly.
- We send sliced mushrooms to the onion, salt and pepper – the mushrooms will immediately give a lot of juice, without diminishing the fire, stir them constantly until the moisture has completely evaporated.
- Add the cheese grated on a fine grater to the mushrooms and mix.
- Chicken fillet skip through blender and salt.
- Add a couple of eggs to the fillet and mix the minced meat.
- Put a tablespoon of minced meat on a wet plate and put a little cheese and mushroom filling on top.
- Cover the filling with another spoonful of minced meat, form a cutlet with wet hands, and then place it on a baking sheet covered with foil (grease the foil with 0.5 tsp. Of olive oil).
- Repeat the procedure, laying out zrazy at some distance from each other.
- We bake at a temperature of 200 degrees. In 25 minutes, mushrooms with mushrooms will be ready – they will turn pink from above, and take a light crust from below.
- Serve hot zrazy, the dish goes well with a salad of fresh vegetables with celery.
Servings Per Container: 4-6
Microwave grilled mackerel
If you need to cook a dish in a hurry, then grilled mackerel in the microwave, the recipe with which we offer the photo, is just that. Grilling fish is quite easy and simple, and most importantly, very quickly. In addition, it is a fairly inexpensive dish, and not today is important for many families.
- mackerel (large) – 2 pieces;
- lemon – 1 piece;
- any spices for fish (in this master class a mixture of salt, dried garlic, basil, white mustard, ginger, thyme, parsley and onion is used) – 1.5-2 teaspoons
- granulated sugar – ½ tsp
- salt – 1-2 pinches;
- black ground pepper – 1/3 tsp.
Description of preparation:
- Mackerel must be rinsed under running water, cut off the head, clean and wash well from the inside. All spices are mixed in a bowl. Then abundantly rub the fish with them both inside and outside, and sprinkle it with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Leave everything for half an hour to make the mackerel marinate well. Then put the fish on the grill.
- Next, send the prepared mackerel in the microwave. Cooking in the super grill mode (double grill) until ready.
- After about 14 minutes, the grilled mackerel in the microwave will be ready, and will acquire a barely noticeable wonderful crust.
- Now the mackerel needs to be taken out of the oven and, before being cut into portioned pieces, let it literally lie for a few minutes.
- Grilled mackerel cooked in the microwave is ready!
The main and most important advantage of cooking fish on the grill way is that during cooking, the excess fat goes away, which allows you to include this dish in the category of dietary. At the same time, the fish is quite juicy and tender. As a result, to the table, you and your family get a healthy, satisfying and nonfat dish with an unusual taste and delicate aroma of spices.
Steamed Fish Cakes
This recipe can be safely attributed to the diet, for the children’s table, too, is suitable. Steamed fish cutlets are a great way to “unload” after prolonged holidays. Their nutritional value is quite high, but the calorie content is low. The ingredients are chosen in this way not by chance. Since the hake fillets are quite dry, we have to look for ways to make it juicier.
- 2 fish (hake),
- 200 g salmon belly;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 onion;
- 2 sweet peppers;
- 3 tbsp. flour;
- 0.5 tsp salts;
- lemon and greens – to serve.
Description of preparation:
- Take two medium-sized hake carcasses and process them. Remove the skin, divide along the ridge line, select the bones.
- Also remove the bones of the salmon from the skin, check for the presence of bones, cut them into pieces.
- Fold the fillet pieces, salmon belly, peeled and cut into several pieces into the bowl of the combine. You can make minced fish and using a meat grinder, electric or manual. Of course, the combine will save a lot of time and effort.
- Add salt, spices and drive a chicken egg. In general, it is better to break an egg into a separate saucer to make sure that it is fresh. And then pour into the bowl of the combine.
- Add sifted wheat flour to the bowl.
- We begin to grind all the ingredients to a state of uniform stuffing. Because of the abdomen, it will acquire a delicate pink shade.
- Peel and wash the sweet pepper, cut into small cubes. You can take a fresh vegetable or frozen.
- Mix the pepper pieces in the minced fish.
- Cover the steamer with a plastic wrap or foil so that the juice does not flow out of the patties during the steaming process. Form the patties with wet hands and place them in a double boiler. Cover and set the timer to 40 minutes.
- After the beep, gently open the lid and let the fish cakes cool slightly. Then put them on the dish, serve with any side dish: vegetables, tomato rice, greens.
Salmon baked in batter
- Salmon – 500 g
- Sour cream – 50
- Chicken Egg – 2 pieces
- Mustard Dijon – 1 tsp
- Ground paprika to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper – to taste
Description of preparation:
- Salmon cut into portions.
- Season with salt.
- Cook a batter. To do this, whisk eggs, mustard, sour cream, and spices.
- Dip pieces of fish in batter.
- Put in a baking dish.
- Bake at 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
The recipe “Salmon baked in batter” is ready, bon appetit!
Servings Per Container: 2
Fish pompanito (pompano) c vegetables
Fish Pompano is very similar to flounder is the same flat. At this similarity ends. The fish on the vegetable cushion in the oven according to this recipe comes out juicy, soft, it does not have the smell of the sea, like mackerel.
- zucchini 100 gr;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 fish pompanito;
- new potatoes 150 ram;
- vegetable oil – at will;
- black pepper;
Description of preparation:
- We do not clean the young zucchini with rings.
- We cut young carrots in wide stripes, for this it is convenient to use shredder.
If the carrot is no longer young, rub it on a fine grater.
- Pompano fish is similar in appearance to herring – but it has no smell. It can be thawed (completely), washed and dried with a paper towel.
- Cut off the head with gills, gut. To my surprise, the amount of giblets is minimal.
- Slice the pomponito fish into large chunks.
- Boil new potatoes until half cooked, and ordinary potatoes until ready.
- Stir zucchini and carrots in a small amount of water, cool vegetables.
- Grease the form with vegetable oil or pour a couple of tablespoons of water.
Put potatoes on the bottom of the baking dish, sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Put a layer of zucchini and a layer of carrots. For the beauty of the stewed carrots roll with rings, the taste does not change, but the look of the dish will change immediately.
- Put the pieces of fish.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper as desired.
- Bake fish with vegetables for 25-30 minutes until tender. If the skin of the fish is easily pierced with a toothpick, and the broth flows out of the hole, the fish is ready.
- Cut the lemon into rings and cut each ring.
Place the lemon between the pieces of fish or on the pieces themselves.
Serve fish exceptionally hot, with vegetable salad, hearty homemade bread or homemade pickles. Enjoy your meal!
Servings Per Container: 1
Say “No!” Tasteless food, hungry diets and monotonous food! We present recipes for dietetic breakfasts, lunches and dinners from which salivation flow and you want to cook them immediately!
Food is indispensable for any person on earth, because everything necessary to maintain health and development of the body is “extracted” from it. The trends of the XXI century have led to the fact that food has become a cult: a huge number of shops, cafes, restaurants, stalls with “snacks” attract millions of people. However, almost all of these food outlets sell products harmful to the body, the consumption of which leads to obesity, metabolic disorders, and other health problems.
How to eat and what to eat to lose weight? The answer is simple: you need to turn to the diet kitchen. Hundreds of people will immediately say that such food is monotonous and tasteless, but this opinion is wrong. Chefs from around the world have developed millions of delicious diet recipes for weight loss that will satisfy the needs of women, men and children.
Many people perceive diet food as part of treatment after their illness, but this is not the case. Healthy nutrition is a great way to tidy up your body, remove extra pounds, and improve your health.
Every day, in order to remain in good shape, a person must consume more than 70 different substances: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, trace elements, minerals, vitamins.
Animal proteins can not be replaced by plant. The substances contained in meat and fish allow our body to produce the energy necessary for normal functioning. In the diet of children and adolescents must be present animal proteins.
Traditionally, Russian cuisine dishes contain a large amount of meat, potatoes, bread, flour products, as well as sweets. Such food is habitual for us, but it harms not only our body, but also our body.
What to eat
There are many theories about what to eat. All of them are based on judgments about the nutrition of our ancestors. The opinion of people has divided them into those who believe that people used to eat only vegetarian products, and those who eat meat – meat-eaters. In any case, everyone believes that he is right and such discussions have been going on for decades.
Diet cuisine is a balanced and moderate complex of foods to maintain the health and beauty of the human body. Nutritionists make a diet program based on the following factors:
- intensity of life;
- place of residence.
Diet food designed for children is not suitable for an adult.
Drawing up a diet for weight loss
The principles on which to build a diet for weight loss:
- Calorie balance. An important factor in the preparation of programs for weight loss, because in order to remove those extra pounds, you need to create a protein deficiency in the body. Protein during digestion breaks down into amino acids that the human body processes into energy, that is, the absence of this element will cause the body to break down fatty tissues, and take energy from them. Also during the preparation of a dietary diet, you need to adhere to the system: how many calories you consumed – burned as much. An active lifestyle allows you to control the constant “destruction” of fat, and diet food contributes to a more effective weight loss.
- Diversity. You should always stick to a balanced diet. Man is omnivorous, and for a normal life he needs a full and high-quality diet. Do not get hung up on vegetarianism, meat-eating or fruttorianstvo.
- NO overeating! The first thing for weight loss is to teach your body to consume small portions of food. According to the rules of nutrition, one serving does not exceed 200–350 g for basic meals, and for snacking, 50–150 g.
Adhering to the basic principles of building a dietary diet, you can create a convenient meal schedule for yourself, which later allows you to gain a good figure and good health.
Food with calorie counting
Developing a dietary regime, you should remember about calories. Calories are necessary for the human body. They help the breathing function, pump blood through the vessels, work the organs, and so on.
To determine calorie foods, you need to know the following values:
- one gram of protein contains 4 calories;
- in one gram of fat – 9 calories;
- in one gram of carbohydrates – 4 calories;
- in one gram of alcohol – 7 calories.
Despite the fact that alcoholic beverages contain calories, they are not nutrients.
To choose a diet menu for yourself, you must first determine the number of calories needed for your body. To calculate them is simple: one kilogram of weight accounts for one calorie per hour. That is, for a person aged 20 to 40 years, it takes from 1200 to 1500 kcal per day. Of course, the rate of fat burning is different for everyone, it depends on the amount of physical exertion, stress and activity of life.
Products you should forget about
In their desire to lose weight, some people torture themselves with hunger. This is absolutely impossible to do. Having developed a weekly menu with calculated calories, you will eat right without harming your body and gaining the perfect figure.
To achieve the desired indicators of weight will have to forget about the existence of some “harmful to the figure” products:
- bakery products;
- pork, goose and duck meat, bacon, lamb;
- vegetable and butter, margarine;
- fat milk and dairy products;
- purchased juices, soft drinks, cocktails, cocoa;
- alcoholic beverages;
- prepared foods, smoked and cooked sausages;
- dried fruits;
Such products will not harm your body, however, to tidy up the body with them, too, will not work.
Vegetarianism – a diet in which a person completely or partially refuses to use animal products. There are a great many supporters and opponents of the vegetable diet, and they are unlikely to ever come to a general consensus. In any case, today, the adherents of vegetarianism are becoming more and more, as well as the number of tasty and interesting recipes, which use only herbal ingredients. For example:
Sweet pumpkin puree. Calories 167 kcal per 100 g
A dietary dessert based on three servings will require: 250 g of pumpkin, 50 g of ground walnuts, 125 g of plum jam, sugar and cinnamon to taste.
Preparing the dish is very simple. Pumpkin is cut into cubes, baked in the oven at 180 degrees. After cooking the pumpkin is crushed in puree, cinnamon, sugar is added to it. In a deep dish laid out half of the pumpkin mass, the next layer is added to the jam. Further, evenly mashed potatoes are distributed evenly over the surface. The dish is sent to the refrigerator for 10-12 hours. Before serving, the dessert is sprinkled with nuts.
Onion soup. Calories 32 kcal per 100 g
To prepare three servings of low-calorie soup, you need the following ingredients: three medium onions, half a head of white cabbage, one carrot, one and a half tomatoes, spices and herbs to taste.
Cooking soup is that at first, all the vegetables are finely chopped. Ingredients are placed in water and put on fire. To make the broth more golden, you can slightly fry the onions in olive oil. Onions are also sent to the vegetables. The soup should boil for about ten minutes. Over time, reduce the fire and cover the pan with a lid. Vegetables languish over low heat for another 30-40 minutes.
Refusal of animal products can lead to a lack of vitamins and minerals in the body. Composing your diet you should definitely include foods high in iron, iodine, calcium and vitamins D and B12.
Dietary recipes for weight loss at home
In any case, to eat properly will have to cook at home, because in places of public catering you will not be able to control the amount of added oil and spices in your dish.
Nutritionists advise to eliminate the use of salt and spices for meals, as they irritate the stomach, causing hunger.
When preparing and eating a diet menu, you need to consider the following recommendations:
- There must be slowly and calmly. Thoroughly chewing food ensures complete absorption of all the necessary elements.
- The dish must have an attractive appearance and a pleasant taste.
- The diet is constantly diluted with various vegetables and fruits.
- Dairy products are consumed separately from the main courses.
- Cooking should be done only once.
- Three hours before sleep you can not eat anything.
- Fruits and vegetables are consumed separately.
- From the table you need to get up with a slight feeling of hunger.
Remember that all products used in cooking must be fresh and clean.
Essential Diet Products
For cooking for weight loss is to remember a few products that will help you deal with extra pounds:
- Boiled eggs. A habitual hard-boiled egg and an egg for breakfast will saturate the body with the necessary amount of protein for a productive day.
- Sauerkraut. Familiar to many from childhood, cabbage normalizes the intestinal microflora, promoting proper digestion.
- Low calorie yogurt. Dairy product will help you not only to satisfy hunger during snacking at work, but also will be an excellent dressing for salads.
- Barley. These grains contain a large amount of fiber, which is so necessary for weight loss. It helps to improve metabolism, and also creates a feeling of fullness.
- Legumes A large amount of antioxidants contained in beans, will charge the body for new achievements.
- Flax-seed. Ground flaxseed will help to quickly lose 2-3 kilograms per week. Fiber-rich product is added in small portions to porridge or yogurt.
- Celery. Wonderful vegetable, which heard every losing weight. Celery rejuvenates the cells of the body, helps normalize digestion, and contains many vitamins, minerals and a minimum of calories.
- Chicken fillet. The most popular lean protein is the best product for the diet.
- Avocado. Healthy fruit that fills the body with fats, minerals and vitamins, but it should not be abused. Norm avocado per day – 1-2 slices.
- Spinach. One serving of this green plant contains 5 types of vitamins, fiber, magnesium and folic acid.
Adhering to the principles of diet and counting calories, you can remove extra pounds in a month.
Calories Recipes for Home Cooking
Of course, a dietary diet can be observed by cooking only at home, but not every family member wants to go on a diet. In this case, various tricks are used, because ordinary dishes can be imperceptibly replaced with low-calorie ones. An example of recipes for homemade meatballs with calories:
Chicken cutlets in a double boiler. Calories 145 kcal per 100 g
The following products are necessary for the preparation of seven servings: 1 kg minced meat, 2 pcs. onions, 1 pc. celery, 150 g of hard cheese, 2 tbsp. mayonnaise sauce, 2 chicken eggs, spices to taste, water for double boiler 150 ml.
Onions, celery stalk, cheese are added to minced chicken grated on a fine grater. All ingredients are mixed, eggs and spices are added to the same place. From the finished mass, small patties are formed and laid out in a steamer. The dish is ready in 25-30 minutes.
Pollock fishcakes. Calories 180 kcal per 100 g
To make five servings of meatballs, you will need the following ingredients: 700 g of pollock fillet, 150 g of toast bread without a crust, one chicken egg, 5 tbsp. high-grade flour, 70 g of vegetable oil, a pinch of potato starch, spices and herbs to taste.
The fillet is passed through a meat grinder along with onions and bread soaked in water. After the egg and spices are added. From the resulting mince, small patties are molded and laid out on a hot frying pan. Cutlets are fried in butter for 5-8 minutes.
You can reduce the calorie content of the dish by replacing the bread with a pumpkin or zucchini.
Low calorie homemade dietary meals will help you control the nutrition of all households.
Recipes for every day
If you have decided to switch to a dietary diet, it is best to immediately develop a full menu for the week. This approach will help save time on finding the right recipes, as well as you can immediately purchase the necessary products in the store.
Weekly menu with calories
Diet, calculated by calories, is quite difficult to follow, but it allows you to effectively lose those extra pounds. Example of a diet for a week:
500 calories Monday
- Morning: two chicken proteins, half a grapefruit
- Lunch: 200 g fresh vegetables
- Day: 150 g of boiled chicken fillet, 150 g of vegetables
- Lunch: 250 ml of fresh juice
- Evening: 200 grams of vegetable salad with chicken
Tuesday 800 calories
- Morning: 100 g low-fat cottage cheese, green tea
- Lunch: local fruit
- Day: 250 g stewed vegetables with chicken fillet
- Evening: a glass of low-calorie sour-milk drink, 100 g of beef steamed, sweet pepper
500 calories Wednesday
- Morning: local fruit salad with yoghurt dressing, protein omelet
- Day: 250-300 g of boiled chicken with red or brown rice
- Evening: a glass of low-calorie kefir, 150 g of beet salad, 100 g of steamed fish
Thursday in 1000 calories
- Morning: 120 g of cottage cheese, tomato, tea without sugar
- Lunch: a glass of low-calorie sour milk drink
- Day: 80 g buckwheat, 60 g boiled chicken fillet, 100 g fresh vegetables
- Evening: a slice of cereal bread, 50 g of steamed chicken, a tomato, half a grapefruit, green tea
800 calories friday
- Morning: 150 g of oatmeal, 70 g of berries, coffee drink
- Lunch: 100 g of carrot salad
- Day: 80 g buckwheat, steamed fish cutlet (50g), 100 g vegetables, natural juice
- Snack: fruit
- Evening: 150 g of boiled beef, 70 g of fresh vegetables
1200 calories Saturday
- Morning: Oven baked protein omelette, tea or coffee
- Lunch: 100 g of cabbage salad
- Day: 200 ml of vegetable soup, 100 g of boiled chicken fillet, 70 g of fresh vegetables
- Lunch: fruit, 50 g of hard cheese
- Evening: 200 g of baked fish with vegetables
Sunday in 1000 calories
- Morning: boiled egg, 100 g of fresh vegetables
- Lunch: 100 g of fruit salad
- Day: low-fat cream soup, a slice of toast bread, natural juice
- Tea time: three squares of dark chocolate, tea without sugar
- Evening: 150 g boiled chicken fillet, 100 g stewed vegetables, tea
Remember that for normal digestion you need to consume at least two liters of pure water per day.
Some examples of dietary breakfast:
1. A wonderful breakfast will be oatmeal. Wonderful porridge contains complex carbohydrates that will help you to get enough and get the desired “dose” of energy.
Cooking oatmeal is easy: pour warm water over the flakes, put the container in the microwave or on the fire. 10 minutes and breakfast on the table. You can diversify oatmeal with fruits, honey, berries.
2. Buckwheat – a favorite product of losing weight and athletes. Buckwheat porridge cleans the body from harmful deposits and is completely absorbed.
Cook porridge in three ways:
- cook over the fire in the usual way, but without adding butter or milk;
- pour boiling water in flakes for 8 minutes;
- to steam
3. Kefir cocktails or smoothies will become fashionable and healthy food for weight loss. Cooking is easy; all you need is a blender, low-fat kefir, or drinking yoghurt and fruit. All mix and beat.
4. Fat-free cottage cheese with fruits or herbs perfectly complements the diet of dietary food.
5. Treat yourself in the morning and prepare a fruit salad. They put any kind of fruit into it, but do not forget that grapefruit burns calories, and the banana on the contrary contains them in excess.
If you do not want to independently calculate the caloric value of each dish, you can use either recipes with ready-made calculations. For example:
Pumpkin pancakes. For two servings of fritters you will need:
- pumpkin – 150 g;
- large pear – 1 pc .;
- rice flour – ¼ cup;
- semolina – ¼ cup;
- baking powder dough – 1.5 tsp;
- ground almonds – 15 g;
- egg – 1 pc .;
- cream 33% – 1 tbsp. l .;
- cane sugar – 100 g;
- honey – 2 tsp;
- cinnamon – 1.5 tbsp .;
- cardamom – 0.5 tsp;
- ground nutmeg – 0.5 tsp;
- salt, vanilla, mint – to taste.
This dish contains 198 kilocalories per 100 gr. product.
To make pancakes, you first need to peel and chop the pears and put them in a saucepan. Pour the pieces with 500 milliliters of water, add sugar, nutmeg, cardamom, cinnamon, vanilla. Bring to a boil and reduce the temperature of the flame. Leave the pears on low heat for 40 minutes. Beat eggs with cream, add pumpkin, crushed on a grater, semolina, rice flour, almonds. All carefully shift and let the dough stand.
Fry in a skillet on both sides. Serve with hot pear slices.
Dietary lunch can also be varied. You can experiment with cooking meat and fish, indulge yourself with baked potatoes and soups. For example:
Stew in a pot
It is very simple to prepare it: several pieces of meat are cut and placed on the bottom of the pot. Top it covered with zucchini, cabbage, greens, peppers or tomatoes. Everything is filled with fat-free kefir, so that it does not reach the edge of one phalanx of a finger. After the pot is placed in the oven, heated 180 degrees. After 40 minutes, dinner is ready.
Dietary analogue of creamy cream soup – cheese soup
Vegetables are stewed in olive oil. After stewing, low-fat melted cheese is added to the broth in small pieces. After the cheese has melted, it is mixed with vegetables.
It is also worth noting that not everyone has the opportunity to dine at home. For many, this food intake occurs at work, and since dietary support must be adhered to all the time, it is better to take something ready with you.
Lunches at work
Low-fat cottage cheese is mixed with the protein of one egg, 200 milliliters of milk and 50 g of oatmeal. The mixture is whipped with a blender, then poured into a baking dish. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Vegetable pancakes with beans
In this dish, canned beans act as a supplement, and the pancakes themselves are prepared as follows: carrots or zucchini are ground on a grater. Egg and semolina are also added. You can make pancakes in a dry frying pan or in the oven.
Recipes for working with calories
For cooking will need:
- rice paper – 8 sheets;
- funchoza noodles – 12 g;
- chicken fillet – 75 g;
- medium carrot – half;
- medium cucumber – half;
- salad – 4 leaves;
- sesame oil or olive oil.
The dish is designed for two people and contains 172 kilocalories per 100 grams of product.
Rice paper is moistened and laid out on a towel to remove excess moisture. Noodles poured boiling water and brewed for the time that is written on the package. Boiled breast, carrots and lettuce are cut into strips and put into dishes. There is added noodles and butter. All ingredients are mixed, laid out on rice paper. A bunch of rolls. Dinner is ready with you.
Diet okroshka on kefir is very popular during the hot summer. Almost any vegetables can be added to it, and not only kefir can serve as a dressing, but also mineral water, brine or broths. Perfect for replacing the usual soup.
Okroshka recipe for kefir with chicken. The following ingredients are needed for cooking:
- low-calorie kefir – 2 l;
- greens – 10 g;
- chicken fillet – 2 pcs .;
- Bulgarian pepper – 2 pcs .;
- cucumber – 2 pcs .;
- carrots – 1 pc .;
- spices to taste.
Chicken fillet is boiled for 15-20 minutes, after cooking, the meat is cooled and crushed with a knife. All vegetables are also diced. The ingredients are folded into the pan, filled with kefir. Spices and herbs are added. Dietary soup can be served.
Depending on the ingredients and your imagination, the calorie content of the hash will vary, however, in 100 grams of soup there is usually no more than 200 kcal.
You can also cook an even lower calorie soup based on mineral water . Ingredients in four portions:
- mineral water – 1.5 liters;
- potato uniforms – 2 pcs .;
- fresh cucumber – 1 pc .;
- fresh radish – 4 pcs .;
- Doctor sausage – 150 g;
- Boiled chicken egg – 3 pcs .;
- low-fat sour cream – 100 g;
- low-calorie kefir – 100 ml;
- greens, spices – to taste.
Sausage, cucumber, radish, eggs, peeled potatoes are cut into cubes and poured into the pan. Shreds greens and is also added to all ingredients. Spices, sour cream and kefir are brought in, on top everything is filled with mineral water. The soup is thoroughly mixed. Enjoy your meal!
Dietary dinner can be a delicious treat in your family. You can use fish, meat, vegetable salads and much more.
The main thing to remember is that the last meal should be no later than three hours before bedtime. If you feel hungry, drink a low-fat kefir or a glass of water.
Ingredients per 1 serving. The dish contains 138 kcal per 100 grams of product. To prepare you need:
- mackerel – 1 pc .;
- low-fat yogurt – 100 g;
- half a small orange;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- greens, salt, black pepper – to taste.
Cooking fish is very simple. Mackerel is washed thoroughly, parallel cuts are made on the carcass. Peel is removed from a half of an orange, juice is squeezed out. For the marinade, mix yogurt, seasonings, juice and orange zest. Mackerel is smeared with marinade and packed in foil. Prepare the dish for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Fillet in batter
Ingredients based on 2 servings. This diet dinner contains 151 kcal per 100 grams of product. To prepare you need:
- chicken fillet – 400 g;
- chicken egg – 1.5 pcs .;
- rice flour – 3 tbsp. l .;
- spices to taste;
- mayonnaise sauce – 2 tbsp.
Chicken fillet is washed, cut into pieces for chops, fights with a culinary hammer. For the marinade you need to mix the sauce, spices, crushed garlic. Mix grease chops with two sides, let stand meat for 15-20 minutes. After, roll the pieces in rice flour, and then in beaten eggs. Fry in mustard or olive oil. Canned peas are perfect for this dish as a side dish.
Looking at the examples of dishes you can immediately understand that diet can be tasty and interesting.
Pursuing your diet, do not forget about the children. Because of the millions of types of chocolate, sweets, as well as delicious burgers, hot dogs and pizza, the problem of childhood obesity is acute in our time. Many young mothers will say that fullness in adolescents is normal. However, overweight in childhood will negatively affect the condition of the joints, bones and internal organs in the future.
The diet menu developed for an adult is categorically not suitable for a child’s body.
You can submit the next menu for the week
- Breakfast: semolina pancakes, fruit
- Lunch: egg salad with hard cheese, compote
- Lunch time: light soup with meat broth, meatballs with buckwheat
- Evening: fruit salad, jelly
- Breakfast: an omelet cooked in the oven, compote
- Lunch: vegetable roll
- Lunch time: baked potatoes with liver, vegetable juice
- Evening: muesli with dried fruit, tea
- Breakfast: salad with seafood, natural juice
- Lunch: cottage cheese with fruit pieces or berries
- Lunch time: chicken broth, vegetable stew
- Evening: cereal porridge, carrot salad
- Breakfast: potato pancakes with sour cream
- Lunch: fruit smoothie
- Lunch time: borscht in chicken broth, slice of toast bread
- Evening: buckwheat porridge with milk
- Breakfast: cheesecakes, decoction of herbs
- Lunch: fruit, yogurt
- Lunch time: cabbage soup, tomato, tea
- Evening: cottage cheese with fruit, oatmeal
Of course, you can create a menu to reduce the weight of the child yourself, but it is better to contact a qualified nutritionist who will not only develop a weight loss program, but also add to it the mandatory physical exertion and a complex of vitamins.
Diet recipes for multicooker
Multicooker – a technical device that won the love of millions of women around the planet. With it, you can easily and quickly cook dishes of any complexity, while maintaining all the nutritional properties of products.
Dietary dishes cooked in a slow cooker, allow you to lose weight with pleasure. There were times when, in order to remove those extra pounds, one had to constantly eat boiled vegetables and soaked apples long gone. Now you can create tasty, healthy, and most importantly low-calorie dishes with the help of a multifunctional kitchen device.
Benefits of using a multicooker for cooking diet food
- Products preserve vitamins and nutrients.
- Dishes have excellent taste.
- No oil required for cooking.
- Constant maintenance of temperature conditions, allows to exclude reheating of food.
Multivarka – “smart” device that allows you to eat properly, even to people with a minimum amount of free time.
Many simple recipes from a double boiler can be found in specialized books and inserts that come with a kitchen assistant.
Buckwheat. Calories 335 kcal per 100 g
For one serving only 125 g of buckwheat and salt to taste is required.
Cooking buckwheat in a slow cooker is easy. To make porridge tasty, you need to pour it into the bowl and pour hot water over it. Put on the mode “Porridge” for 20 minutes.
Lenten patties. Calories 128 kcal per 100 g
Ingredients for five servings: 200 g fresh mushrooms, 100 g carrots, one glass of rice, half a liter of water, 50 ml of olive oil, zhmenya breadcrumbs.
The cutlets are prepared as follows: the rice is thoroughly washed and poured into the bowl of the slow cooker, followed by the chopped mushrooms and carrots. Add spices and set the slow cooker to cook rice for 30 minutes. After we get ready rice, we cool and we form small cutlets. Before frying, cutlet from both sides is rolled in breadcrumbs.
Wheat and pumpkin porridge. Calories 104 kcal per 100 g
For three servings you will need:
- peeled pumpkin – 375 g;
- washed millet – 100 g;
- a pinch of salt;
- cane sugar – 2 tablespoons l .;
- butter – 35 g;
- glass of water;
- Milk – 300 ml.
Pumpkin is cut into pieces, crushed to a state of gruel, roasted in a slow cooker for 15 minutes at 160 degrees. To prevent the pumpkin from burning, you must first add butter to the cooking bowl. After roasting, grits, milk, water, salt, sugar are added to the slow cooker. Everything is thoroughly mixed. In the mode for cooking porridge, the dish is prepared for 50 minutes. After the porridge is mixed and remains in the device in the heating mode for another half hour.
A great way to diversify the diet menu is to add pumpkin dishes. A wonderful vegetable has a low calorie content – only 25 calories per 100 grams of product, it also contains a large amount of vitamins and fiber.
A simple dish will require you a minimum amount of time and effort. For cooking, you need to cut 0.5 kg of peeled and washed pumpkin into small pieces and put them into a steamer bowl. There also add half a glass of water and 150 grams of dried fruit, all sprinkled with sugar on top. Preparation takes place on the “Quenching” mode for 40 minutes. When the pumpkin is ready, with the help of a blender all the ingredients are crushed. Caloric content: 210 kcal per 100 grams.
Pumpkin with honey
For a sweet low-calorie dish you will need: a pound of peeled pumpkin, 200 g of sweet apples, 200 g of natural honey, 100 ml of water.
Pumpkin and apples cut into slices and lay on a baking sheet in order pumpkin, apples, pumpkin. Top ingredients pour honey and add water. 2 hours in the oven at 160 degrees and your dessert is ready.
You can indulge yourself with eggplant dishes, because 100 grams of this vegetable has only 28 kcal.
A popular recipe for eggplant diet food – casserole . For three servings you will need:
- eggplant – 250 g;
- half a large sweet pepper;
- 0.5 medium sized bulbs;
- chicken egg – 1 pc;
- low-fat yogurt – 50 ml;
- one clove of garlic;
- olive oil – 0.5 tsp
Eggplant should be cut into slices, pepper and onion – rings, and garlic slices. The egg is beaten with yogurt and spices. At the bottom of the bowl for baking, pour the oil and look at the rows of vegetables. Pour the mixture into a slow cooker and bake for an hour at a temperature of 100 degrees. 100 grams of food contains only 44 kcal.
Also from eggplants you can make juicy burgers , which will perfectly replace the meat “brethren”.
To make four servings of patties you need the following ingredients:
- eggplants – 0.5 kg;
- hard cheese – 50 g;
- chicken egg – 1 pc .;
- garlic – 1.5 cloves;
- white bread – 50 g;
- bread crumbs – 50 g
Eggplants are crushed with a knife and fried in a pan. Cheese and garlic are rubbed on a fine grater and added to the cooled eggplant. Egg and bread, previously soaked in water or milk, is also added to the mince. The mixture is salted, spices and crackers are added. Everything is thoroughly mixed. From the finished meat form the patties and fry them in a pan on both sides.
For any low-calorie diet, zucchini is used, as they contain only 17 kcal per 100 grams of fresh vegetable.
Some people stick to a separate squash diet for weight loss. During this meal, you can throw off 5 kilograms per week.
Recipes with zucchini calories:
Cooking zucchini easiest steamed . Vegetable is cut into rings and laid out in a slow cooker. 15 minutes in the mode “Cooking for a couple” and dinner is ready.
This dish of zucchini contains only 9 kcal per 100 grams.
Squash Cream Soup
For the preparation of five servings will be needed: half a bulb of onion and carrot, a pinch of cumin, 15 g butter, half a pound of peeled zucchini, half a liter low-fat broth, greens and spices to taste.
Butter is melted in a saucepan, first crushed onions and carrots are laid there. Then chopped zucchini and spices are added. Roasting all ingredients lasts 5 minutes. Broth pours in. Boil the soup until the zucchini is soft. After cooking, the dish is whipped with a blender, sprinkled with herbs before serving. Calories 34 kcal per 100 g
Many people know that salads are not just a hearty meal for a festive table, but also a great way to fight off extra pounds. Of course, it is impossible to attribute “Olivier” and similar salads to dietary salads, as they usually contain heavy foods.
Dietary salads are made from the lungs for the digestion and assimilation of fruits and vegetables that are low in calories and fats. Such food is quickly prepared, and most importantly allows you to throw off those extra pounds in a short time. Simple recipes will help not to spend a lot of time on cooking, and enjoy life.
Salad with cabbage “Simple” is known to many since childhood. For it will need:
- fresh white cabbage – 250 g;
- carrots – 1 pc .;
- apple – 1 pc .;
- olive oil;
- spices to taste.
The first step is to clean all the vegetables and fruits from the skin and seeds. The cabbage is finely chopped, and the carrots and apples are ground on a fine grater. All ingredients are mixed with spices and butter. Enjoy your meal!
If you wanted a more “substantial” snack, then you can cook a dietary salad with chicken. For example, “Warm salad with chicken fillet and vegetables . ” It has a low calorie and perfectly satisfies hunger.
For cooking will require:
- chicken fillet – 220 g;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- tomato – 1 pc .;
- celery – 30 g;
- sweet pepper – 150 g;
- olive oil – 2 tsp;
- sea salt – 2 g.
To prepare it is very simple. Vegetables should be thoroughly washed and cut into strips. Boil chicken fillet, cool, and then chop with a knife.
Add oil, vegetables and garlic to the heated pan. Admit a little, add chicken. You need to fry the salad for 7 minutes, add herbs and spices for a minute until cooked.
Salad can be served not only as a snack, but also as a main dish.
Even a strong-willed person will want to “break off” from the diet and eat a cake, cake or bun at a celebration. But nothing terrible will happen if the delicacy is baked according to the recipe for weight loss. Dietary baking is a great way to please yourself and diversify the nutrition program.
Simple delicacy recipes for weight loss:
Cottage cheese pie
In order to cook a delicious pie you need to take a pound of low-fat cottage cheese, three tablespoons of semolina, sugar, 30 g of buckwheat flour, three chicken eggs.
First you need to knead cottage cheese with semolina, flour and sugar. Add whipped egg whites to the dough. Dough is laid out on a baking sheet, top pastries can be decorated with fruits or berries. Bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees. There are 137 kcal per 100 grams of dessert.
For dessert, you need: 250 g of dark chocolate, 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese, 5 chicken eggs, 150 g of rice-wheat flour, 50 g of cocoa, 120 g of nuts. To improve the taste in the dough, you can add cinnamon, vanilla and sugar.
To make brownies, you first need to melt chocolate in a water bath, and then mix it with cottage cheese, whipped egg whites, cocoa, as well as sifted flour and chopped nuts. The base is ready.
The mixture is laid out in a baking mold, placed in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes. 100 grams of baking contains 324 kcal.
Dietary pastries can be the basis of a diet for weight loss. Eat delicious and amaze those around you with the perfect figure.
While losing weight, do not deny yourself the delicacies. Many recipes for dietary desserts will allow you to diversify the menu and will be an excellent snack between main meals.
A great substitute for classic sweets will be jelly . You can cook it in different ways, so this dessert will not get bored.
To make a low-calorie jelly-based dessert, the following ingredients are required:
- low-calorie sour cream – 800 g;
- gelatin – 30 g;
- cane sugar – 200 g;
- fruit to taste – 150 g
Cooking jelly is very simple. Gelatin is dissolved in warm water, then thoroughly mixed with sour cream and sugars. Half of the resulting mixture is poured into the plate. It laid out the pieces of fruit. Add the rest of the cream-gelatin mass.
Dish needs to be refrigerated for 8 hours.
Delicious dessert contains only 140 kcal per 100 grams of product.
Baked fruits will be useful desserts during the diet. The cooking method for this delicacy is the same – they need to be baked in the oven. Apples, pears in combination with citrus will please you during a strict diet, because 100 grams of the dish contains about 75 kcal.
Of course, do not forget about fruit salads. Having eaten such a low-calorie dessert for lunch, you will be charged with the necessary portion of energy for the whole day.
For salad, you can use any berries and fruits, but do not forget that the portion for one meal should not exceed the size of your palm.
Diet recipes from cottage cheese
Cottage cheese – one of the most popular products among those who want to lose weight. It is included in almost all developed diet programs, as it allows you to satiate the body and contains a large number of nutrients.
Cheesecakes, pies, smoothies – all these dishes can be found in nutrition programs for weight loss. Based on low-fat cottage cheese, they carry a minimum amount of calories and allow you to quickly get rid of extra pounds.
You can use cottage cheese in different ways: simply mixing it with greens or fruit, baking, beating in a blender, adding to salads and main dishes. In any case, it will not bring any harm to your figure.
Nutritionists advise during the diet to use cottage cheese with different percentage of fat.
Example of diet sweetness with cottage cheese:
For cooking you will need: a pound of low-fat cottage cheese, two tablespoons of sugar, 1 pack of gelatin, fruit to taste.
Cottage cheese using a blender is mixed with sugar, to which is added dissolved gelatin and pieces of fruit. Thoroughly mixed. The mixture is laid out in cake molds and put into the refrigerator for 8 hours.
This dish can be prepared not only as a dessert, but also as a main dish. To do this, you need to replace the fruit with vegetables, and sugar with salt and spices.
On the basis of cottage cheese, you can make nutritious diet smoothies.
It is important to know that it is impossible to completely replace regular food with a smoothie. Wonderful drink can be used only twice a day.
Even a child will be able to make a smoothie, and it is not necessary to make drinks based on cottage cheese. Cocktails are mixed from milk, yogurt, yogurt and juice.
- Only fresh and low-calorie foods are selected.
- Ice “steals” the taste of berries and fruits. If you want to drink a cold drink, you can simply cool the ingredients before cooking.
- Dilute the finished cocktail is better with juices or dairy products.
- You can not put sugar or sweeteners in a smoothie.
Slimming Cocktail Recipes
- Two tablespoons of black currant mix with 50 grams of cottage cheese. Pour the mixture with a glass of pineapple juice, add a spoonful of honey. Calories – 94 kcal per 100 ml.
- 4 strawberries, 50 grams of banana, 100 ml of kefir, one tablespoon of steamed oatmeal beaten with a blender. Sprinkle with ground walnuts. Calories – 99 kcal per 100 ml.
There are many ready-made slimming recipes for slimming, but you can always come up with your own cocktail.
Diet recipe books
Of course, it is impossible to list all possible recipes for losing weight, but the best of them are collected in the following books:
- “Recipes. Diet and vegetarian dishes “;
- “Modern food. Desserts for losing weight;
- “Modern food. Eat and lose weight “;
- “Lose weight with taste.”
The books set out all the principles of proper nutrition for weight loss. Also in these publications, you can find calorie tables.
In the view of losing weight, diet food is something tasteless, but necessary to lose weight. We will try to dispel this myth and prove that diet meals are not only healthy and help to lose weight, but also tasty. You can even cook diet desserts for sweet teeth, without harming the figure.
- Dietary food prescribes essential and beneficial to the body. Fat, smoked, refined products, sweet juices and carbonated water are excluded from the diet.
- Calorie diet food is usually 1300-1500 kcal per day. It is recommended to adhere to the following rule: consume more calories than take them with food.
- In the diet should be given preference to fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Dietary dishes are recommended to cook by cooking, baking or steaming. These methods of cooking can significantly reduce the caloric content of food.
- Good nutrition (breakfast, lunch and dinner) allows 2-3 small snacks between main meals. Small portions and fractional nutrition allows you to avoid “hungry” attacks.
- For better metabolism and slag removal, 1.5-2 liters of pure water should be consumed.
Dietary food: recipes with photos
In the preparation of diet food recipes for losing weight are not difficult and do not require a large investment of time. We offer some simple dietary recipes for weight normalization.
Healthy Dietary Orange Cocktail for Breakfast
In a blender, mix yellow or orange Bulgarian pepper, carrots, persimmon, 100 grams of low-fat kefir or yogurt. Poured into glasses. Healthy diet vitamin breakfast is ready.
Tuna Salad: Diet Food, Simple Recipe
- Leafy green salad laid out on a large dish.
- Pieces of canned tuna and quartered boiled eggs are laid on top.
- Tomatoes are sliced and placed evenly over the dish.
- sprinkle with soy sauce, decorated with olives, chopped green onions and herbs (dill, parsley, basil).
Dietary celery soup with meatballs
- Cut vegetables are put into boiling water: stems of stalked celery, sweet paprika, carrots.
- Meatballs are made from turkey or minced chicken meat and dipped in boiling vegetable broth. Salt the soup to taste and cook for 20 minutes.
- In the finished soup, you can add your favorite spices and chopped dill or other herbs.
Diet vegetable casserole
- For the casserole, you can use any vegetables:, sweet Bulgarian pepper, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, onions, carrots, eggplants, pumpkin.
- Vegetables are washed, peeled and cut into a bowl in large pieces. Black pepper and other spices are added to the vegetable mixture to taste. A little salt and watered with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- The baking dish is smeared with vegetable oil and filled with vegetable mixture. Vegetables covered with foil and placed in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- Two eggs are whipped with milk and salted. The mixture is poured into a form with vegetables, sprinkled with grated cheese and baked for another 10-15 minutes until fully cooked without foil.
How to lose weight with maximum results?
It often happens that a person, having made the decision to lose weight, rushes to extremes, considering a healthy diet or a forced hunger diet, supposedly only in this way you can lose hateful kilograms. In fact, this is not the case.
Losing weight in no case should not refuse to eat, so as not to disturb the hormonal background of the body, you need breakfast, lunch and dinner. The only thing that needs to be borne in mind is that dietary food should be on the table, it will help with the problem of excess weight, while not harming health, but, on the contrary, strengthening it.
What should be excluded in the diet
Fats, flour and sugar-containing products – the most high-calorie, so diet food for weight loss excludes them from the diet of the person who has decided to lose weight. It’s all sweet (cakes, sweets, sodas, and others, which include sugar), bakery and flour products (pasta, buns, biscuits), fatty (lard, sausages, cheeses, mayonnaise) and other products not related to such view food like diet food.
The diet recipes are actually diverse, that is, diet food in no way means a rejection of goodies. One has only to remove the above products from the menu, to reduce salt intake, as it tends to retain water in the body, and this does not contribute to weight loss. And of course, it is worth refusing alcohol – this drink is not only high-calorie, but also contains sugar, and also causes appetite.
What is attributed to diet food
6. Stewed vegetables, green salad from cucumbers, greens and olives, kefir, ryazhenka or any other savory drink.
Salads can be filled with a few drops of olive oil, low-fat sour cream, classic yogurt. Soups are best cooked without potatoes.
Dietary food: recipes for dinner
Proper dinner on a diet should consist of natural carbohydrates and proteins. What can you eat for dinner?
- Steamed turkey meatballs or low-fat beef.
- Brown rice.
- Fish stew.
- Cabbage patties.
- Various fruit or vegetable smoothies.
Based on all of the above, it is necessary to learn that diet food can be very tasty and varied. Do not necessarily starve yourself to lose those extra pounds.
And in conclusion: how not to overeat before bedtime
- Drink a glass of liquid before dinner: it can be water, kefir or herbal tea. So your body is satiated and will not require re-eating before bedtime.
- In no case do not drink sweet juices and water, they only increase the feeling of hunger.
- Keep only dietary foods in the fridge, so you will no longer have the desire to eat various hazards.
- Brush your teeth after the last meal, as the final stage. Let it be your habit.
- Do not go after dinner to the kitchen without much need.
That’s all. Lose weight with taste!