Cottage cheese snail recipe. Curd Snails
Without any butter, without any problems, curd snails will please everyone. Here cottage cheese is used not only for the filling, but also for the dough. Ideal these buns are suitable for a morning cup of coffee or milk.
Even children who never eat cottage cheese in their pure form will not give up such snails. Adult curd snail buns will bring pleasure without the risk of getting better, will give strength and energy for a new day.
The dough is kneaded on cottage cheese with a little flour added. Therefore, I want to warn you in advance that the approximate amount of flour is indicated in the recipe. The fact is that flour is added at the very end and gradually.
- 360 g of cottage cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 tsp. soda
- 3-4 tbsp. l Sahara
- 1 tbsp. wheat flour
To make the buns better separated from the parchment paper, try to lubricate the paper before baking with vegetable oil. The filling can be varied by adding poppy, nuts, various jams, berries and pieces of fruit.
Continuing a series of recipes for baking cheese, we are happy to share. If you like simple, but at the same time tasty and fragrant pastries, then you will certainly appreciate this recipe.
Try to cook a simple cottage cheese cake. No fuss, no extra costs, only. Enjoy your meal!
The main feature of this muffin is a delicious chocolate layer, which emphasizes the tenderness of yeast dough.
- 6 grams of dry yeast;
- 150 ml of slightly warmed water;
- 150 grams of granulated sugar;
- 120 grams of butter;
- 330 grams of wheat flour;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 35 grams of cocoa;
- 2-3 grams of salt
- powdered sugar to taste.
Method of making baked goods with cocoa:
- First you need to knead the dough. To do this, sift the flour, add the required amount of dry yeast, chicken eggs, as well as water along with sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Melt the butter, pour in the flour mixture. A small amount of butter must be left to lubricate.
- Now you can start mixing the dough: it should not stick to your hands. Cover it with a slightly damp towel or cloth, leave it warm until the moment when the dough does not increase in volume.
- Then the dough should be kneaded and rolled out in the form of a thin layer.
- Lubricate the surface of the reservoir with oil, sprinkle with cocoa powder, as well as sugar.
- Fold the layer into a roll, then cut it into pieces of the same size.
- Put the snail buns on a baking tray lined with parchment. Let the dough rise for 20 minutes.
- Send a baking tray with buns in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. After 15-20 minutes, you can assess the readiness of baking: the surface of the muffin should be a light brown color.
Muffin dough for buns: proven recipes for successful baking
Delicious Snail Scones
Soft and juicy yeast pastries – the ultimate dream of every hostess. Using this recipe, you can bake very tasty muffins. Milk syrup, which is poured dough before baking, ensures the juiciness of the muffin, makes its taste bright and rich.
- 400 grams of wheat flour;
- 2 yolks;
- 2 grams of dry yeast (1/2 tsp);
- 250 ml of milk;
- 8 grams of sugar;
- some salt.
- 100 grams of butter;
- 75 grams of sugar.
For milk filling:
- 150 ml low-fat milk;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar.
How to cook snail buns in milk fill:
- To make the brew, you will need to heat 100 ml of milk, add yeast with salt and sugar. Then you need to gradually introduce 5 tablespoons of wheat flour, carefully knead the dough until smooth. Let the dough rise.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 yolks with 150 ml of milk and brew.
- Sift the flour through a sieve and mix a soft dough that will not stick to your hands. Now you need to leave the dough for 40 minutes in heat, during which time it will increase in volume by about 3 times.
- Next, proceed to the preparation of the filling. Pound soft butter with the required amount of granulated sugar, add vanilla sugar. The creamy mass should have a uniform consistency.
- Lightly crush the dough, transfer it to a working surface sprinkled with wheat flour. Roll it in the form of cakes.
- Grease the cake with butter-cream filling and roll it tightly.
- Cut the resulting roll in the form of pieces 4 cm wide, put on a baking tray, pre-oiled. Snail buns should be located at a distance of 1 cm from each other, thanks to this baking does not stick together.
- It’s time to cook pouring. To do this, mix the milk with sugar. When the buns on the baking tray rise slightly, pour 1/2 of the volume of the prepared sweet milk.
- Place the baking sheet with the buns in the oven, let them bake for 15 minutes at 190 degrees. Then you can pour muffin with the remaining milk and leave to roast until rosy.
5 best recipes for curd-rice casserole
Snail rolls with cottage cheese
For the preparation of fragrant and tasty pastries it is not at all necessary to knead the yeast dough.
- 500 grams of fat cottage cheese;
- 6 grams of drinking soda;
- 240 grams of flour;
- 5 yolks;
- 75 grams of sugar.
The process of making pastries with cottage cheese:
- Take ¾ cottage cheese, grind it with yolks, add the required amount of drinking soda. Pour the flour, knead the dough, soft in consistency, cool it (it will take about 90 minutes).
- Divide the base for the buns into 2 parts, each of which roll out on a table covered with flour. The thickness of the reservoir should be no more than 5 mm.
- On the first layer, carefully lay out the grated curd, smooth out the filling and sprinkle with sugar. Place a second layer of dough on top.
- Roll two layers into a roll, cut into slices, the thickness of which will be 1 cm. It is necessary to bake buns at 220 ° C for about 25 minutes.
Buns can be decorated with icing or sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Snail rolls with poppy seeds and curd
Baking with poppy seeds has a special taste, and its original design in the form of snails makes a simple baking festive and original. The recipe with cottage cheese will help to create tender and very tasty home-made buns.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 250 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar;
- 10 grams of baking powder;
- 100 ml of sunflower oil;
- 2 grams of salt.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 100 grams of poppy;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 100 ml of milk.
5 best recipes for cottage cheese casserole in a pan
Ingredients for greasing buns:
- 20 grams of butter;
- 75 ml of cream.
How to cook buns with cottage cheese and poppy seeds:
- You must first prepare the filling. Mix poppy together with milk and sugar in a small saucepan, boil everything for 5-7 minutes, setting the minimum flame. The filling is ready, it can be removed from the stove and allowed to cool completely.
- In a separate bowl, sift the wheat flour with baking powder. Add the necessary amount of cottage cheese, granulated sugar, salt and vegetable oil, pour in milk. Using a mixer, mix all the ingredients for 3 minutes. Next, knead the dough with your hands.
- Put the kneaded dough on a floured surface, roll it in the form of a layer (thickness 5 mm). The surface of the dough must be lubricated with the previously prepared filling, then roll it all up in the form of a roll. Cut the “snails”, the thickness of which will be about 4 cm.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper, knead the formed snail buns on it.
- Bake dough is in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 30 minutes.
- Pour the cream into the dipper, add the butter, bring the mixture to a boiling state.
Finished pastry must be well lubricated with a mixture of cream and butter, send to the oven for 10 minutes to brown.
“Snails” with puff pastry raisins
Crispy and delicious buns can be prepared from both yeast dough and puff yeast dough.
- Now you can add soft butter. It is necessary to knead with a fork and bring the spicy mixture until smooth.
- On a table covered with flour, roll out the puff pastry in the form of a rectangle, the thickness of which will be 3 mm.
- Lubricate the surface of the formation with a prepared filling based on cardamom, butter, and sugar.
- Next, you need to drain the water from the raisins and lightly dry it with a paper towel. Put the raisins on top of the spicy filling.
- Beat the egg with a fork, brush with the egg mixture the edges of the test and roll it up like a roll. Now you need to cut the roll into slices of medium size (3-4 cm).
- Place baking paper on the baking sheet, lay out “snails”, keeping a small distance between the products. Leave the buns to fit, it will take 2-3 hours.
- After this time, brush the surface of the buns with a slightly beaten egg and send to the oven to bake at 200 degrees until golden.
Snail rolls with icing and three different fillings (video)
The above recipes can master every hostess because of their simplicity. Cook a variety of buns, snails and surprise loved ones and guests with delicious homemade pastries. Enjoy your meal!
Prepare today a very tasty biscuit in the form of snails based on cottage cheese dough. The recipe is very simple, and if you need to quickly bake something sweet, then it will be the way. Cookies are very delicate inside, with a sugar crust on top.
This cookie also has a pleasant coconut flavor.
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
- cottage cheese of any fat 270 g
- sugar 0.5 cups
- vanilla sugar and cinnamon to taste
- a pinch of salt
- soda or baking powder 2 tsp.
- flour 300-350 g
- 1-2 egg chicken
- 3-4 coconut flakes l
- sour cream 2 tbsp. l
Cottage cheese snails. Step-by-step recipe with photos
To make cottage cheese dough, you will need cottage cheese of any fat content. You can use both cottage cheese and store product.
In a container, where you will knead the dough, pour the curd and sugar, add a few spoons of sour cream. To add a special flavor to the liver, vanilla sugar, cinnamon or lemon zest can be added to the dough.
Beat two chicken eggs into the dough.
To make the cookies airy, add baking powder or soda (0.5 tsp).
Add coconut chips to the dough.
Flour may be needed for cottage cheese dough, perhaps more than specified in the recipe. Cottage cheese can take on more flour when kneading dough due to moisture. Gradually add flour to the dough and proceed to the kneading.
The result is a soft dough that should not stick to your hands.
Sprinkle the table with flour and roll out half the cottage cheese dough in a thin layer. Next, cut the dough into narrow strips with a knife.
Twist the cottage cheese dough strips with snails and put them on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour. Roll out the second part of the dough and also shape the cookies.
Bake cottage cheese biscuits until golden brown for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Serve the cottage cheese cookies to the tea table.
Cottage cheese baking is always tasty and win-win. Its advantage is that it is quickly and easily prepared. And since not all kids eat cottage cheese in the usual way, preparing it with the kids, there is an opportunity to show them what beauty can be made of this useful product. From such “snails” they certainly will not give up. Yes, and adults with pleasure eat them with tea. If you want something tasty and healthy for breakfast, then this baking will be just …
- 300 g of cottage cheese__NEWL__
- 3 eggs__NEWL__
- 4 tablespoons of sugar__NEWL__
- almost 2 cups of flour__NEWL__
- ½ tsp soda __NEWL__
We add not all cottage cheese to dough. Somewhere in the fourth part is shifted to another dish and set aside. It is useful, but a little later.
So, we make curd dough. To do this, we shift cottage cheese into a deep bowl, drive eggs, add two and a half tablespoons of sugar and soda.
We mix all ingredients.
Soda does not need to extinguish. Cottage cheese has unique properties – he will do it himself. When the curd mass is brought to a uniform consistency, let it stand for a while, 10 minutes is enough. Even after such a short time, you will see the dough rise and become airy.
Someone may need more of it, some less. Guided directly by the state of the test that you get. Now there is half an hour of free time, because the finished dough should stand in the refrigerator. Next we roll it into a layer 2-3 cm thick.
And here we need cottage cheese, which we postponed at the very beginning. Put it on one half of the rolled dough. If your cottage cheese is dry and crumbly, add a little sour cream or even milk. My cottage cheese suited me, so I did not add anything. Fill the curd with sugar. For this you need a half tablespoons.
Cover the curd-sugar mass with the second part of the layer.
Twist into a roll and cut it into small pieces.
We lay out a baking sheet of parchment paper and lay them on it.
We heat the oven and put our “snails” in it to bake. To make them beautiful and rosy, you need about half an hour.
In this article we will explain how to cook a snail pie with cottage cheese and cheese – a step-by-step cooking recipe with photos and videos.
There are few who would say that they do not like cakes, but even those units would hardly have refused a soft, juicy piece of cake made according to our original recipe.
Each tube of dough that makes up the cake is filled with soft, sticky cheese curd filling.
Submitted? Probably, the appetite has already started, then let’s start!
To prepare the dough, you need the most basic ingredients that “live” in the kitchen of every good housewife.
Will you say that there are no glasses of flour and some milk in your bins?
Well, there is no reason to talk about sugar, salt and a pack of dry yeast – this is a matter of course, especially dry yeast, which are probably lost among the bags of spices and have long been waiting for their time.
And if you take a closer look at the refrigerator, then on its shelves there will definitely be some cottage cheese or cheese (or even both), and if you’re very lucky, then a bunch of greenery, but you can get along.
Snail Pie with Curd and Cheese
- 300 g of flour;
- 1 glass of milk;
- 1.5 tsp dry yeast;
- 1 tsp sugar;
- 1 incomplete tsp of fine salt;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil;
- seeds of cumin, cumin, sesame or flax for sprinkling;
1 egg for lubrication.
- 100-150 g of cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of cheese (desirable volatile, like mozzarella);
- greens and salt to taste.
5. In the meantime, quickly cook the stuffing: just combine the grated cheese, cottage cheese and chopped greens. Salt to taste.
10. Assemble the side edges and carefully glue them together so that the tubes are turned out. Repeat the procedure with the remaining dough.