The best recipe for chicken breast skewers. Chicken Breast Skewers – Light Coal Dinner
Chicken breast skewers are a very tender and tasty dish, but of course everything depends on the hostess and the recipes. Chicken breast, like any other shish kebab, can be pickled just in onion, and you can make a special marinade or sauce. The main thing to get fresh chicken fillet for him.
Shish kebab in tomato paste
Chicken breast kebabs in tomato paste are very fragrant and juicy. To cook the marinade for the kebab you need: 700 gr. tomato paste, 3 Bulgarian red peppers, three cloves of garlic. For the kebab itself, use 2 kg of breasts.
Grind the pepper on a grater or scroll through a meat grinder, add it to the tomato paste. Peel the garlic and onion, mash also in a meat grinder or grated, add to tomato paste. Mix everything thoroughly. Soak chicken breast in tomato sauce for 4 hours. In the soaking process, you will need to gently mix the meat twice.
After removing the chicken breast from the marinade, it is not necessary to rinse it, but just put it on the skewer or skewer. Marinades can also be fried in a pan, pouring sunflower oil into it to learn the sauce. Serve the sauce along with the skewers.
Chicken breast on mineral water
For this recipe you need to prepare: 2 kg of chicken breasts, 1.5 liters of salted mineral water, 3 spoons of mayonnaise, 3 onions.
Add mayonnaise to mineral water, mix well, but try not to release gas too much. Peel the onions and grate immediately into the mineral water, stir it, it will give the water a sharpness. Cut the chicken breast, dip in cooked sauce on mineral water.
Instead of mineral water, ordinary kvass also fits perfectly, of course, it’s necessary to choose it not very sweet.
Chicken breast skewers on mineral water with greens
For this dish you will need: 2.5 kg of chicken breasts, 1.5 liter bottle of mineral water, 1 lemon, dill, parsley, cilantro, just a hundred grams. To make the mineral water sharpness, you must use a pair of radishes or a small radish, as well as a single onion.
Vegetables all washed and peeled. Onion, radish, rubbed on a small grater, until added to water. Crumble all the available greens, as small as possible so that it does not interfere, stay on the kebab with twigs, enjoy its taste. Cut the meat and put in a pan, pour mineral water, add all that you have prepared: greens, grated vegetables and salt. Leave for three hours. Cut the lemon into slices, put it in three hours on the meat, mix and leave for another hour.
Chicken Breasts with Peppers and Tomatoes
In order to cook this marinade, you will need: 1 kg of tomatoes. 1 kg. red meaty pepper, 4 cloves of garlic, salt. For kebabs, you must use 3 kg of chicken breasts.
Wash tomatoes and peppers, peel and scroll in a meat grinder, add grated garlic, salt. Cut the chicken breasts into large pieces, soak in the sauce for 5 hours. Put the meat on skewers and fry. After all the fillets are cooked on skewers, it will be necessary to fry the mass in which the meat was marinated in a frying pan or in a cauldron, for the chicken breast skewers must be served with sauce.
Chilean chicken skewers
For the dish you will need: 2.5 kg of chicken breasts, a pack of ketchup, 2 hot peppers, a spoon of black pepper, salt to taste, 5 cloves of garlic.
Hot pepper to rub in ketchup, squeeze garlic, salt and pepper. Rinse the breasts, cut large and grate the sauce. Leave to soak for 3 hours. For this spicy kebab, you can serve a more neutral sauce. For example: sour cream with greens or cheese sauce. You can cook such kebabs on the grill or in the oven, on the grill.
Skewers in the oven
Cooking chicken skewers can be not only on the grill, but also in the oven. To cook the most delicious skewers on skewers in the oven, you will need: 5 heads of onions, 6 tablespoons of sour cream, 1 spoon of mustard, 2 cloves of garlic. For the kebab itself, you need to take 2 kg of chicken breasts.
Squeeze garlic into sour cream, add mustard and grind everything. Wash chicken breasts and cut into small cubes. Pour the marinade on them and mix everything thoroughly. Peel the onions and cut into rings, add and mix again. Leave on for 3-4 hours. To fry the most delicious kebab at 180 degrees, use a grate as a sheet.
But how can you cook.
Tropical chicken breast skewers
To prepare this miracle kebab, you will need: 2 kg of chicken breast, 3 kiwi, 1 can of pineapple, 3 avocados, one lemon, salt.
To make a tropical kebab of chicken fillet in the oven you need to peel the kiwi and grate it. Cut the meat, put in a deep bowl and fluff all the flesh of kiwi. Open a jar with announcements, add salt and pour on chicken meat, mix everything. Leave for three hours. While marinating kebab, cut avocado and lemon. String pieces of chicken breast on skewers, alternating products: a piece of meat, avocado, lemon, again – a piece of meat, avocado, lemon, etc.
For lovers of fried onions in kebabs, you can add onions. Roast at 180 degrees using a wire rack.
The skewer will turn out sweet and sour, but if sweetness prevents you, you do not need to add pineapple juice, just pour it in advance.
Tips for working with chicken breast will be useful to any hostess.
- Try not to use frozen breasts. After defrosting, it will become sluggish, and if it is still left in the sauce, the meat will spread completely.
- To keep the meat soft, do not leave it in the marinade overnight, it can dry it. The best time for a kebab will be 3-5 hours. For a more saturated sauce 3 hours, and for more, so to speak, calm, the meat can be left for 5 hours.
- It seems to many that if it is a chicken breast, the kebab should be miniature in size. But it is the chicken breasts that need to be cut into a shish kebab a bit larger than you would like, in order for the kebab to be tasty and juicy. Small pieces are easier to pickle, but they quickly lose moisture and dry out.
- Fry the kebab of chicken fillet on the grill on both sides, no more than 10 minutes, usually it takes about 5 minutes on each side. But, any hostess knows more how her households prefer to eat kebabs.
- Be careful when cooking kebabs on the grill, the result is visible, and in the oven it is desirable to sometimes look in so that it does not burn.
Chicken kebabs can be soaked in anything: in tomatoes, in onions, in fruits, vegetables, and even berries. The main thing is not to overdo it in the sauce, because the chicken meat is very gentle and can quickly dry and harden. And, of course, we must immediately collect friends and relatives at the table. The shish kebab that remained the next day is not shish kebab, because it tastes only freshly cooked and hot.
I love pancakes on whey – and to do, and to eat! The recipe is thin, as much …
- Have you ever done chakhokhbili? If not, make a commitment …
- “Porridge, sir!” – judging by the expression on the face of the protagonist …
And this time we will cook this delicious chicken dish. It is believed that the classic kebabs are made from lamb meat or pork. But lately, chicken has become a more popular product. And it’s not just its lower cost. Poultry meat is much softer, and properly roasted, it is even tastier.
As for the choice of one or another part of the carcass, then unlike pork meat, you can take whatever you like on chicken skewers. Prefer wings – please take them, shin – take shin or breasts.
Meat is best to take young birds, especially from broiler chickens. Marinate each part of the carcass preferably in a special marinade.
Breasts, for example, are pickled with mayonnaise and spices or garlic and lemon. Drumsticks and thighs – in vinegar or in a mixture of several types of pepper. Wings – infused in marinade of mayonnaise and ketchup.
For chicken skewers need to use only fresh produce.
Meat is chickens not older than 1 year and weighing from 900 g to 2 kg. Poultry is best suited.
The carcass should not be frozen, but cooled.
How to marinate chicken kebabs to make the meat juicy and soft
Before you start marinating, you must decide on the dishes. It is best to pickle in glass, enamel or ceramic containers. Aluminum or wooden utensils should be excluded. It is also undesirable to use plastic dishes.
Chicken meat is cut into 3×3 cm pieces. Onions are cut into rings. Separately preparing refueling for the selected recipe. After that, a chicken with onion rings is placed in a deep bowl, the whole marinade is poured, mixed and refrigerated for an hour for pickling. After that, you can start frying kebabs.
If you use wings for kebabs, then they can be cooked either as a whole or cut in half. They are fried for 10-20 minutes before purchasing a dark shade.
The drumstick is tighter than the wings, so the marinade should soak them very well. For this, marinade with beer, soy sauce and onion is well suited.
First, the meat should be rubbed with salt, black pepper, as well as ground garlic and finely chopped basil and put for 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator, so that the meat is soaked. Onions are peeled, mined and mixed with the other ingredients for the marinade. After that, the finished marinade is poured into the meat, everything is mixed and put in the fridge for two hours. Meat is fried for half an hour.
Chicken Marinade Recipes
There are a great variety of marinade recipes. However, there is a standard version of this sauce, in which you can add the ingredient that you like best.
chicken meat – 1 kg; mayonnaise fat – 150 gr .; one onion; spices for chicken – 1 tsp; black pepper – 0.5 tsp; spicy mustard – 1 tablespoon; salt to taste.
What can be used in marinade?
Ingredients like lemon juice, salt or soy sauce, onion, garlic and greens can be added to the above recipe. You can use kefir (yogurt) or ketchup (tomato paste), or sour cream. You can also add white wine to the marinade.
All this can be used individually or varied from one product to another. But the recipe for marinade with beer:
1 kg of chicken meat will need 1 tsp. dry oregano, 0.5 liters of light beer, two onions, pepper and salt.
In this marinade meat is about 3 hours. The following recipe is non-alcoholic and includes kefir.
At 2 kg of chicken will need 0.5 liters of fatty yogurt, 3 onions, 1 clove of garlic, spices.
After the meat is poured with such marinade, it is covered with a plate and a load is placed on top. After two hours, you can begin to fry kebabs. If you stick to the classic marinade with vinegar, you can do this:
On 1 kg of chicken we take 3 onions, 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar, salt, pepper.
In such a marinade, the meat is aged under a lid for about three hours. And this is a marinade recipe using mineral water.
chicken meat – 1.5 kg; mineral water (highly carbonated) – 0.5 l .; one onion; vinegar – 1 tablespoon; spices for chicken, salt and pepper to taste.
Here is another interesting, so to speak, experimental, recipe for marinade with grapefruit.
For 1 kg of meat we take 2 grapefruit, 3 onions, 3 tbsp. l soy sauce, pepper, bay leaf, seasoning for barbecue.
The process of cooking kebabs in such a marinade is as follows. Squeeze the juice from the grapefruit and pour it into a bowl with chicken. Onion cut into thin rings and put it there. Add soy sauce and spices. Mix everything and leave in the refrigerator for four hours. Capacity with barbecue should be periodically shaken. After the time of marinating, you can fry kebabs.
Chicken in the oven on skewers
If you suddenly wanted a kebab, then you can cook it in the oven quickly and easily. It is best to use chicken fillets for this purpose. Marinade you can cook whatever you like. Here we use the following recipe.
For 1 kg of chicken meat you will need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, two cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, pepper and salt to taste
How to cook chicken skewers in the oven?
We start with the fact that we soak the skewers in the water. While they are soaked, we cut the chicken meat into pieces.
Cut the onion into rings. Cooking the marinade itself by mixing vegetable oil, soy sauce, squeezed garlic and other ingredients. Add the finished marinade to the meat, cover with foil and put in the fridge for 2 hours.
Two hours later, we take out meat and string it on accordion skewers.
After that, put the meat on skewers in an oven heated to 180 degrees and bake for about 20 minutes.
During frying, you need to follow the process and, when one side is fried, turn the pieces on the other side. There is another option to make the dish tastier. To do this, clean the potatoes, cut into slices, add seasonings and spread on a baking sheet. From above we put the chicken strung on skewers and put everything in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
We do not forget to turn the kebab topped on top. As soon as a brown crust is formed on all sides, the kebab can be reached.
Chicken skewers in the bank (it turns out tastier than on the grill)
Besides the fact that chicken skewers can be simply roasted on skewers in the oven, this can also be done in a jar. Using a three-liter can is even better than frying meat. Spattering of fat throughout the oven is prevented and, at the same time, this fat remains on the meat.
To prepare such a kebab use the following recipe.
For 1 kg of chicken meat we need 1 tbsp. Spoon apple cider vinegar, 400 ml. refined oil, 1 tbsp. spoon of mustard, one onion, three tomatoes, one Bulgarian pepper, salt and seasonings to taste and, of course, skewers.
We start with the fact that we are preparing the marinade. All ingredients for the marinade cut and mix with each other. You can use a blender to make a homogeneous mass. When mixing with a blender, add the vegetable oil gradually.
After the marinade is ready, pour it into the meat, mix and marinate for 2 hours.
After the term of marinating, we get the meat and string it on skewers. Meat can be alternated with tomatoes and onion rings.
We put meat strung on skewers in jars that we put in a cold oven. After that, turn on the oven and the frying process begins. After 20 minutes, the kebab will be ready.
Marinade for chicken in soy sauce, honey and mustard
Marinating meat is intended not only to impart a specific taste to meat, but also to soften it, in order to shorten the frying time. But, if it comes to taste, then we begin to add certain ingredients to the marinade. And if you start experimenting with a combination of various additives, the taste may be original. Let’s try to cook the marinade on soy sauce with the addition of honey and mustard.
Per 1 kg Chicken we need one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of mustard, one tablespoon of soy sauce, three cloves of garlic, one tablespoon of vegetable oil, spices and salt to taste.
In the capacity of the pour vegetable oil and soy sauce. Stir well and add honey and mustard. Again, mix everything well. Now we take the meat and rub it with garlic, salt and fill it with spices. Then we put in marinating dishes and pour marinade. Mix everything well, close the lid and put in the fridge for four hours. After that we get meat, we put on a skewer or skewers, if we bake in the oven, and begin to fry.
Kefir chicken kebab – recipe for 1 hour
Marinade on kefir is rather uncomplicated in preparation. It does not require any special products if you do not want to experiment. In the standard form, we need the following ingredients.
For 2 kilograms of meat, we need half a liter of kefir, 4 medium-sized onions, 3-4 cloves of garlic, salt, spices to taste.
We start, as usual, with butchering the chicken into kebab pieces and put them in the dishes. Salt and pepper, add grated garlic and seasonings. All mix well, then pour kefir. Instead of kefir, you can use any other dairy product (yogurt, yogurt). All this is marinated for half an hour, and then fried. Regardless of where you grill the kebab: on the grill or in the oven, do not forget to turn it over periodically.
Marinade for chicken kebab with vinegar
This is a classic recipe for marinade with vinegar. Most kebab lovers prefer to pickle meat on vinegar. Preparing such a marinade is quite simple. Acetic solution is required in 3% concentration.
Clean the onions and finely chop or grate. Mix vinegar with water. Rub the chicken with salt and pepper and put it in the dish. Add sugar, onion, vinegar solution and mix everything thoroughly. Meat is marinated for about 10 hours, after which you can begin to cook the kebab.
Chicken breast shashlik Marinade so that the meat is soft
Chicken breast can be marinated in any marinade. This is a classic vinegar, and with various additives. Marinade with honey, in my opinion, is quite an interesting option for chicken skewers.
For the preparation of honey marinade we need 4 tablespoons of honey, dry spicy greens, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 5-6 tablespoons of olive oil, pepper to taste.
Salt here can not add, because the composition includes soy sauce, which will give a salty taste. Marinade is prepared as follows: melt honey in a water bath. To do this, put a container of honey in a saucepan with water and heat on the gas while stirring continuously. Mix liquid honey with soy sauce, add olive oil and mix everything well. Pour dry herbs and peppers. Pour all this into a container of meat and marinate for about an hour. After that, you can start frying kebabs.
Before you start cooking delicious chicken kebab, a few tips.
– before marinovka meat must be washed to dry
– for shish kebab, you need to use only fresh carcass, and it is better if it is chilled rather than frozen
– Salt in chicken shish kebab is put a little more than in its usual preparation. But if you use soy sauce, you can not put salt
– any crushed and roasted nuts will go well in chicken marinade
– If you use garlic for chicken marinade, it must be carefully chopped. This can be done either with a garlic press, or through a meat grinder.
– Vegetable oil is desirable to add to the marinade. It is possible not only sunflower, but also olive. Then your kebab will get a beautiful golden crust and will not burn.
– The meat must be turned over the fire and the more often, the better.
If you correctly and creatively approach the process of cooking chicken kebab, you will get it tasty.
Good luck to you in culinary business and enjoy your meal!
Such a fragrant and tender meat loves most people. But, unfortunately, it is not always possible to go on nature. Therefore, we will tell you how to make chicken skewers not only on the grill, but also in the oven and in the pan.
How to marinate in sour cream?
- chicken breast – 0.3 kg;
- salt, spices “to meat grill” – to taste;
- bacon – 0.15 kg;
- bow – 1 head;
- sour cream – 0.2 kg;
- garlic – 2 cloves.
- Onions cut into thin half-rings.
- Finely chop the garlic with a knife.
- Dill very finely chop.
- Put the sour cream in a deep container. Add the onion, garlic and dill to it. Mix marinade, add salt and spices for grilling.
- Rinse the chicken several times and cut into large cubes. If the meat breaks down into fibers and does not hold the form, then freeze it. Let the fillet lie for a short time in the freezer for about an hour. After that, the chicken will be easy to cut, and the cubes will be even.
- Place the fillet in the marinade. Rinse the meat thoroughly so that the sauce soaks into it.
- Move the chicken breast in the fridge. Let it marinate for at least 4 hours.
- At this time, you still need to prepare skewers. Put them on a baking sheet and cover with cold water for 2 hours. Then, during frying, they will not burn.
- When the meat is marinated, you need to wrap it in bacon. It is he who will give the kebab juiciness. Roll up all the fillet pieces in bacon.
- Place 3 pieces of chicken breast on each wooden skewer.
- Now heat the grill pan and fry the skewer with meat on it from all sides until golden brown. If there is no such pan, use ordinary dishes, but then the kebab will not have tasty strips.
- Chicken in sour cream is ready. Serve with vegetable salad.
Marinated chicken for kebab in beer (with lemon)
Meat can be baked both in the oven and on the grill.
- light beer – 0.7 l;
- chicken drumstick – 4 kg;
- mayonnaise – 0.2 kg;
- onions – 3 heads;
- salt, seasoning “to the kebab.”
- Rinse all the shins and fold them into a large saucepan.
- Onions cut into thin rings and add it to the legs.
- Add beer and sour cream to the meat.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze all the juice to the meat.
- Add the seasoning to the shins to the kebab and salt. Mix the meat well with the sauce so that it is evenly distributed.
- Leave the shanks to marinate for 3 hours. This time will be enough.
- After the specified time, cook the skewers in any convenient way.
Chicken kebabs in the oven on skewers (With the addition of vinegar and onions)
The composition includes:
- chicken fillet – 2 pieces;
- dill or parsley – 1 bunch;
- onions – 3 heads;
- vegetable oil – for greasing the pan;
- vinegar – 2-3 tbsp. spoons;
- seasoning for shish kebab and salt – to taste.
- Cut fillets into cubes, 4-5 centimeters in size.
- Onions – rings.
- In a large bowl fold the chopped breast. Add the shredded onions, vinegar, seasonings and salt to it.
- Stir the chicken with the marinade several times. Leave the meat to marinate overnight.
- Type in a bottle of cold water and put wooden skewers into it for a few hours.
- When the breast is marinated, you can continue the cooking process.
- Set the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Put the chicken on skewers. Place them on a greased baking sheet. If you are using a silicone form, you do not need to lubricate it.
- Leave in the oven until cooked.
- After 20 minutes, turn the fillets so that there is a delicious crust on all sides.
- Finely chop the bunch of dill.
- Kebab with vinegar is ready! Serve it with mashed potatoes. When serving, tuck in the dish with chopped dill.
Marinade for chicken with soy sauce and honey
This is a very interesting option, because it involves sweet honey and salty sauce. Often, the breast in this marinade is fried in a pan. But you can cook this kebab in other ways.
- chicken fillet – 2 kg;
- sweet pepper – 2 pieces;
- soy sauce – 0.1 l;
- vegetable oil – 0.05 L;
- honey – 5-6 tbsp. spoons;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- onions – 5 heads.
- First, you need to melt the honey. You can do this in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Pour melted honey into a large saucepan. Add soy sauce and salt. Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Add vegetable oil and ground pepper to the marinade. Whisk the sauce with a whisk until smooth. Marinade for chicken kebab ready.
- Cut fillets in the same cubes.
- Onions – rings.
- Pepper – rings or large cubes. If possible, take a colorful pepper.
- Crush garlic with a press.
- Put the shredded vegetables and meat in a saucepan pan. Mix everything and leave to marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Now cook the kebab. During frying, water it with the remaining marinade.
Kefir chicken kebab
For this recipe does not suit sour kefir. Also, it should not be fat free.
- fillet – 1 kg;
- salt, seasoning “to the kebab” and pepper – to taste;
- onions – 0.3 kg;
- fresh greens (dill or parsley) – 1 bunch;
- kefir – 0.5 l;
- garlic – 4 cloves.
- Cut the chicken fillet into large cubes.
- Onions – wide rings. Its width should be about 5 mm.
- Crush garlic with a special device.
- Now in a large pan, fold the sliced fillet, onion and garlic. Rinse the ingredients so that the meat absorbs the vegetable juice.
- Pour half a liter of kefir into the pan.
- Chop the parsley finely.
- Add chopped parsley, salt, seasoning and pepper to the marinade.
- Stir the meat several times in the sauce and put the pan in the fridge. Skewers should marinate for about 10 hours, but better – longer. If there is no time to wait, then reach the meat after 6 hours.
- Marinated meat string on skewers. Grill the kebab in nature, on the grill. Make a fire and wait until the embers burn out. Then, on hot coals fry the chicken from all sides. Make sure that there is no fire. Also, you can make this kebab in the oven or in a pan grill.
- Serve hot skewers with pita bread or fresh vegetables.
With lime and greens
The composition of the components:
- chicken fillet – 0.7 kg;
- fresh dill – half a bunch;
- onions – 0.3 kg;
- honey – 0.2 kg;
- garlic – 2-3 cloves;
- salt, ground pepper and coriander – to taste;
- lime – 0.3 l.
- Cut the chicken into large cubes. Their length should be about 7 centimeters.
- Chop the onion into rings.
- Crush garlic press.
- Prepare a large bowl in which the fillets will be marinated. Pour lime juice into it, add chopped dill and liquid honey. Then pepper, coriander, salt. The sauce is ready, pour about half a glass of marinade into a separate container, it will come in handy during cooking.
- Now add onion, garlic and sliced meat to the sauce.
- Sprinkle the meat in the marinade and put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Marinated chicken string on skewers or wooden skewers. Do not forget about onion rings, they also fasten near the meat.
- Fry the kebab on the grill or grill. 10 minutes before readiness, remove the marinade left and spread the meat with a special brush.
- Serve the kebab with your favorite side dish or grilled vegetables.
Spicy marinade for chicken fillet
If you like spicy meat, we suggest making a shish kebab in soy-mustard marinade. In addition, it is a very simple and fast cooking option.
The structure will include:
- chicken drumsticks or fillets – 0.8 kg;
- mustard – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- salt, hop-suneli and pepper – to taste;
- soy sauce – 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Pour soy sauce into the pan. Add mustard to it.
- Crush garlic in garlic press. Transfer it to the sauce.
- Add salt, pepper and a few spoonfuls of hops-suneli to the mustard mixture.
- Wash the chicken meat. If the filet part, then cut it into cubes.
- Put the chicken in a mustard marinade and leave it in the fridge for a few hours.
- Cook pickled chicken in any convenient way. We recommend to cook such meat in the oven at 180 degrees. The approximate baking time is 40-50 minutes.
With ketchup and olive oil
- legs – 8 pieces;
- honey – 1 tbsp. spoon;
- lemon – ½ pieces;
- thyme (powder) – 1.5 tbsp. spoons;
- ketchup – 5 tbsp. spoons;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- olive oil – 5 tbsp. spoons.
- Add olive oil to a large container. Add to it 5 spoons of ketchup.
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon and add it to the ketchup.
- Melt the honey and transfer it to the marinade. Add more salt, thyme and pepper. Mix the sauce well.
- Rinse the drumsticks and place in the sauce. Marinate them for about 2 hours.
- Place the prepared meat on the grill, fry the chicken until cooked on both sides. It takes about 30 minutes.
Also, along with the meat, you can grill fresh vegetables and serve it all to the table.
On mineral water (with mayonnaise)
- fillet – 1 kg;
- mineral water (highly carbonated) – 1 cup;
- bow – 1 head;
- mayonnaise – 0.2 kg;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- salt and red pepper (ground) – to taste;
- Rinse and chop the fillet into large cubes. Put the meat in a large pot.
- Grate the onion or skip through a meat grinder. This method will help the onions to put all the juice and feed them chicken. If you want to string onions on skewer with meat, take another onion and cut into rings.
- Rub the garlic on a fine grater.
- Add garlic, a glass of soda water and onion gruel to the chicken. Mix everything, add mayonnaise, salt and red pepper.
- Leave the meat to marinate for a few hours. Ideally, all night.
- After the indicated time, distribute the meat over the skewers.
- Fry the chicken from all sides on the burned coal. Cook for about 20 minutes. Serve with fresh herbs.
Marinating bacon can be not only traditional way, but also using orange, grapefruit, mineral water.
It is quite difficult to get a tasty and juicy kebab from chicken breast. You need to know some secrets of cooking marinade, which will help to correct the situation. How to marinate meat? What recipes exist?
Some people, despite the fact that they have a diet, can not deny themselves a tasty barbecue. To reduce calorie they choose less fatty meat. These include chicken breast. It is this part of the bird that is dry. In the process of cooking, it can become even tougher and drier, which undoubtedly has a negative impact on the taste of the dish. In order not to get charred solid meat in the end, it is important to know the secrets of the correct marinade.
The easiest marinade for chicken breast skewers is as follows:
- Chop the onion.
- Add the juice of half a lemon, as well as mineral water.
- Pour some olive oil into the resulting liquid.
- Salt, pepper, season with a mixture of spicy herbs.
Mineral will accelerate the process of marinating, as well as make the meat more tender.
To get a delicious dietary chicken breast skewers, do the following:
- Cut six onions into rings
- From two grapefruits squeeze the juice with pulp.
- Combine ingredients with meat.
- Salt, pepper, fall asleep hop-suneli.
- Mix thoroughly to marinade covered the entire brisket.
- Put under the lid or cling film in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Grilling chicken skewers will be no more than 20 minutes, periodically pouring marinade.
Georgian marinade recipes with tomato paste will appeal to lovers of Georgian cuisine.
Prepare a chicken kebab as follows:
You can get juicy kebab from chicken breast if you add kefir or yogurt to marinade. Preparation of marinade is as follows:
- In a bowl, mix kefir (natural homemade yogurt or sour cream) with olive oil, spices, paprika, and salt.
- Add garlic passed through the press.
- Pour the juice of half a lemon, and a little grated grated zest.
- From the brisket cut off the skin, cut into small pieces. Dip meat in marinade for a few hours.
- Pickled shish kebab strung on skewers along with rings of sweet peppers and tomatoes.
Another spicy chicken breast skewers recipe that will appeal to many:
- In a deep ceramic or glass container, you need to mix the juice of one orange with soy sauce and ketchup in the amount of 100 ml.
- Add some sugar and ginger root shavings.
- Hands mix the meat with the marinade, cover with a plate.
- After 30 minutes, you can begin roasting meat.
On request, canned pineapple is added to such meat, which adds a sweetish hint and also makes the taste incredibly attractive. During cooking on charcoal it is necessary to ensure that the pineapple does not burn. It is recommended to water the chicken with marinade or wine throughout the process.
If the traditional lamb or pork shish kebab has already filled the edge of teeth and imposed on the teeth, I suggest cooking chicken over the coals. Chicken meat is more tender and juicy, cooks faster and for the family budget is not very noticeable. Therefore, get thick covers from the mezzanines, uncover skewers and go to the store to buy everything you need on chicken kebabs. Marinade is the most delicious, so that the meat is soft, you do not have to search. The best recipes in front of you.
Fragrant garlic marinade
A simple and tasty variant of the mixture for marinating chicken. You will not regret it if you use this marinade to cook the most delicious kebab. Spices perfectly emphasize the natural taste of meat.
What ingredients will be needed:
- chicken – 1 kg;
- vegetable oil – 3-4 tbsp. l .;
- garlic – 5-6 cloves;
- large (sea or table) salt – 1 tsp;
- ground black pepper – 1 tsp;
- fresh green is a big bunch.
- Soak greens in cold clean water for several hours. This will not only remove even the smallest debris and remnants of soil, but also refresh it. Dill with parsley, and cilantro with basil and celery will do. To make chicken skewers more fragrant, you can take several types of greens. By the way, if fresh spices were not at hand, they can be replaced with dried seasonings. Suitable thyme, rosemary, basil, lemon peel, a mixture of Provencal herbs, mustard, etc. Drain the marinated greens for the marinade. Finely chop it to give all the flavor and aroma of chicken kebab. Put in a deep bowl.
- Peel the garlic. Crush with a knife. Or pass through a special device. He will make the chicken soft, juicy and very fragrant. Add garlic to greens.
- Pour in the marinade vegetable oil, thanks to him, the kebab will acquire a ruddy crust. Pour salt and pepper. It is better to grind the latter immediately before marinating the kebab, ready seasoning in sachets has almost no taste or aroma. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture with the chicken. In such a marinade, you can cook both breasts and other parts of the chicken – legs, wings, thighs, legs, meat will always be soft and tender. Marinate from 2 hours to several days.
- Cook on a wire rack or skewers in the traditional way, occasionally turning them over.
Marinade from ketchup
Ketchup just goes well with the aroma of smoke. I think this is one of the most delicious options. I think you will agree with me if you try a soft, juicy, piquant chicken with a ruddy crust.
List of required products:
- chicken – 1 kg;
- tomato ketchup – 150-200 g;
- black ground pepper – 1 tsp;
- salt – 1/2 tsp. (taste);
- dried Provencal herbs – 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil – 50 ml.
How to cook:
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and dry. This marinade recipe is suitable for any part of the chicken carcass. If you plan to cook chicken fillet on skewers, immediately cut the meat into portions.
- Ketchup can be used any. But better, of course, homemade. Add vegetable oil to it. Stir until smooth.
- Sprinkle spices. If the ketchup is salty enough, you do not need to pickle the marinade. Otherwise, even the most delicious kebabs will deteriorate, because all the juice from the meat will flow out at the marinating stage, and it will not be soft. Stir.
- Transfer the chicken to the marinade. Cover the bowl with a lid or tighten the wrap. Marinate for at least an hour.
- Grill over charcoal or grill.
Chicken skewers in soy-honey marinade
This recipe is just perfect for wings and legs. But the breasts in the piquant eastern mixture will be very, very tasty. Be sure to try. By the way, this recipe can also be used for marinating pork. And I already wrote about other variants of marinades for this kebab meat in this one.
For cooking you will need:
- chicken meat – 1 kg;
- soy sauce – 250 ml;
- garlic – 4 cloves;
- honey – 2 tbsp. l .;
- dried spices – to taste.
- In a deep bowl, pour soy sauce. Add honey to it. It is better to use artificial, because natural, they say, when heated, emits harmful substances. Stir until the mass is smooth.
- Squeeze the garlic through the press. Or finely chop with a knife. Add in a bowl to the remaining ingredients.
- Spices can be used any that are combined with chicken – dried dill, parsley, basil, thyme, rosemary, mustard beans, coriander, etc. Salt in the marinade is not necessary to put, because soy sauce is salty enough. If you add too much chicken skewers, the meat will be tough.
- Wash the chicken and dry. Marinate in this mixture for 1-3 hours. Cook on charcoal in any way convenient for you.
Marinated chicken skewers in mayonnaise
My husband believes that this marinade is the most delicious. And in this, the good half of the stronger sex will be in solidarity with him. Chicken skewers in mayonnaise are surprisingly delicate, fragrant, with an appetizing crispy crust. Just delicious!
What you need to take to prepare:
- chicken – 1 kg;
- mayonnaise – 150 g;
- onions – 2 pcs. medium size;
- salt – 3 / 4-1 tsp;
- black ground pepper – a big pinch.
- Chicken cut into portions. If you have a kilo of thighs, legs, breasts or other parts, wash them and dry. If necessary, slice.
- Onions cut into rings or half rings of medium thickness.
- Add it to the hen. It will make meat soft, juicy and fragrant.
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Add other seasonings if desired.
- Pour in mayonnaise. I always use, I recommend it to you. Mix thoroughly. Marinate in a cold place. Time – from 1 hour.
- After that, you can immediately begin frying kebabs.